Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I was a moderator at a liberal website (won't mention it, don't want to givem any clicks). They tolerated "Cons" and encouraged wide open debate not even suitable for GD!!!! Maybe the pit.

It was fun but I criticized the owner and got demoted.

Was that the Hardball board? I was over there and a couple of others. DU is only the center of the liberal universe, not the only place. It is funny how many t.v. celebrities and newscasters were on some the boards from time to time. They are all liberals..all of them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:02:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
you got too deep, report to the pit for debriefing!

how do we know he hasn't been turned and now he's a double agent??

Double agent sounds nice, official-like...but as much as I hate liberalism, I rather die than become on of them.

that's exactly what a DU double agent would say

Reading many of your posts over the past..leads me to believe you could be one of them. But most of the time you are far too independant to be a DUer, you are not as lemming-;ike as most liberals are. You do have lefty leanings, maybe you know that or not. But the dark side of politics is no good place to be. You gotta serve somebody.

Maybe I outed you.  Or maybe I'm a DU plant.  Or maybe I was sent to DU to spy and part of my cover to is come back here and pretend to be left leaning.  Or...
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:02:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
strange that you got involved to the extent that you did. what was the end game again?

It all started out harmlessly..I just wanted to see if I could post the nuttiest, crazy commie crap and see who thought like me. They all did.

But then it turned to "know thy enemy" for me during the sunseting ban days..it just carried over into elections and whatnot after that.

Heh.  I once created a troll account on reddit, but it turned out that the most over-the-top retarded liberal bullshit I could think of was merely mainstream thinking to them.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:04:12 PM EDT
[#4]
You should get some sort of medal for stomaching those asshats for 7 years.  I don't think I could sit down to lunch with a DU'er without one of two things happening.

1)  Puking.

2)  Damaging the DUmmy's dental work.

They are vial creatures.  Hateful, ignorant, self righteous, and dumb at rocks.  They have absolutely no redeeming qualities what-so-ever.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:04:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I remember posting about a thread over there and you indicated that you had posted in it, but I couldn't figure out your screen name.  Sucks you got busted.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:04:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you got too deep, report to the pit for debriefing!

how do we know he hasn't been turned and now he's a double agent??

Double agent sounds nice, official-like...but as much as I hate liberalism, I rather die than become on of them.

that's exactly what a DU double agent would say

Reading many of your posts over the past..leads me to believe you could be one of them. But most of the time you are far too independant to be a DUer, you are not as lemming-;ike as most liberals are. You do have lefty leanings, maybe you know that or not. But the dark side of politics is no good place to be. You gotta serve somebody.

Maybe I outed you. Or maybe I'm a DU plant. Or maybe I was sent to DU to spy and part of my cover to is come back here and pretend to be left leaning. Or...

Nope..like I said, you're pretty decent guy in general, maybe you dislike religion/God and conservative leanings more than the average ARfcommer. But you would'nt last a week over there. Talk about guns like you love them and you'd be kicked in a heart beat.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:04:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Even recieved a personal note from KO, " Keith Olbermann" at one point, no kidding. The guy is a little girl with a man's body.

Ok, have to know...what did he say?
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:06:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

so how did they out you? you didn't use the same username as you do on here, did you?

Nope..I had one of the best commie names you could dream up!

If you read some of my threads, you would thought I was Karl Marx's son. Seriously..someone a couple of years back, posted one my threads from DU on here, calling it the biggest commie crap they'd ever read..it was from me.

Go back, and tell them that you're actually a DU agent on ARFCOM, and to reinstate you.  

edit: on second thought, maybe your russian girlfriend tipped them off?
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I remember posting about a thread over there and you indicated that you had posted in it, but I couldn't figure out your screen name. Sucks you got busted.

Yup...funny thing is, I posted this one thread about Obama and what he should do about Republicans..it was masterpiece of liberal hate and degradation. It got posted over here and I laughed my butt off. You can say the most hate-filled diatribe you can think against God/Reps/conservatives and be a hero. But if you ever get close to even moderate thought..you'll get crucified.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
How did you get outed?

Evidently someone on here was able to get my email either from an EE transaction or maybe even from a facebook entry..dunno yet. Skinner sent excerpts of some of my fine Obama/Wookie bashing from postings on here, then said for me not to deny it because he had the isp's and emails from another ARfcom member to comapre with.

I thought he might just be fishing for NAKED-GUNMAN but no, he had me alright...he said it was a shame for I have financially supported his board and even knew quite a bit of DUers face to face who all vouched for me. I even went a DU party in South Florida, with all DUers there, just bashing Bush and Republicans like it was nobody's business too.

These people are messed up, jacked up and psychotic to put it bluntly.

There are very few fair-minded democrats..they are elitist with college degrees and I really do not think they know how screwed and weird they are.

Makes you wonder who they have in "deep" over here.

Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:12:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
How did you get outed?

Evidently someone on here was able to get my email either from an EE transaction or maybe even from a facebook entry..dunno yet. Skinner sent excerpts of some of my fine Obama/Wookie bashing from postings on here, then said for me not to deny it because he had the isp's and emails from another ARfcom member to comapre with.

I thought he might just be fishing for NAKED-GUNMAN but no, he had me alright...he said it was a shame for I have financially supported his board and even knew quite a bit of DUers face to face who all vouched for me. I even went a DU party in South Florida, with all DUers there, just bashing Bush and Republicans like it was nobody's business too.

There are very few fair-minded democrats..they are elitist with college degrees and I really do not think they know how screwed and weird they are.

witch hunt?
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:14:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Even recieved a personal note from KO, " Keith Olbermann" at one point, no kidding. The guy is a little girl with a man's body.

Ok, have to know...what did he say?

DUers were jumping his case about not going far enough on something Obama was doing on the nightly broadcast, it seemed too Bush-like, it was about the war..anyway I posted in his defense for what he had said that night "eventhough I never saw it", he posted an IM and saying thanks, then proceeded to applaud some of my other comments, about Bushian doctrine..he sent me 2 IM's and gave me a schedule of a conference talk he was doing at  Cornell University. The guy acts like a teenage girl..no kidding. I always wanted to post that here..but thought otherwise if a liberal board member had seen it, they might turn me in.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:14:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I love the smell of witch hunt in the morning.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:17:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:18:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
So who was it?

Maybe IM a mod or something?

No mods could be a DU liberal here...we have some really great guys watching our backs and try to be fair imo. DUers can be outed pretty easy, they just don't know it.

But as you know..we have plenty of Obama loving liberals, who do not hide that fact from their droppings hey post. Most of them are far more concerned about sounding smart and intellectual with their posts. They know they will never change anyone's mind about their idealogy but they feel better about themselves for attacking conservative mindsets. Our pain is their joy..our love for America is their hate.

Go take a shower to rid yourself of 7 years of grime, hatred for the country, and idiocy, then come back and rest easy, you've done your time in hell.

The beer is on me.    

Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:19:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:19:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
How did you get outed?

witch hunt?
What Hunt?

Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:21:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How did you get outed?

Nahhh...what can they do? It's no big deal...it's the internet.

Unless they could ban people from the internet in general or take away our guns..it's of no big consequence. This is how you last 7 years..it is no big deal, I am not on there every day like I am here nor was I, except through elections or pressing events.

It has been quite entertaining over the years...just be as stupid and hateful as you can in your posts, you will become a hero. Then when you post, you get a gathering around you..you get hit on by some old hags but there were some college cuties that sent me IM's too. They are psycho! Not a sane one in the bunch.

if ever you asked what your profession is..make it education, artsy oriented, gardner, lawyer, community organizer, pet issue activist, green technology researcher. Find the most liberal loved cause you can and make up a job description that can tie you into it without you knowing everything about the profession.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:21:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I have an acct over there that I'm not using..

Yup...I am waiting for them to find the other one, but we'll see.

They haven't found me yet, but I've only been an active member there for 6 yrs. I've attended some of those 'lunches' and even had a couple real fine dinners in Boston with them. It was fun watching their heads explode recently when NH kicked just about all of them out of office. At some of their 'candidate' meetings, they were firmly convinced that they were going to maintain their majority. Some were actually in tears after the election, and many were violently angry. It was actually fun attending those meetings.

See, I think it may have actually been worth all you went through if you had went into that convention and secretly filmed their tearful responses as the results came in.  At least it would have made for some pretty hilarious youtube fun.,,,, and just as things began to wind up you could've went up on stage or in front of the room, ripped your tie and shirt off, exposing some ultra-cool conservative t-shirt proclaiming how much you hate progressive liberals.  And printed on the back of the t-shirt in large letters could've been something like "I VOTED STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN, YOU BE-OTCHES!",  or something similar so they could  clearly read it as you ran for the exit, lol.

Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:23:29 PM EDT
[#20]
7 years you say?

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you."
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:23:37 PM EDT
[#21]
It seems too much like a cult over there. Like scientology but even more dangerous. The place needs cleaning out with napalm or nukes from orbit. (shudder) gives me the creeps. The kind of crazy that reproduces in the most disgusting manner. Like worms writhing in goo.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:25:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
How did you get outed?

I'm not getting the part where you met these people socially and gave money to the DU and for 7 years?

Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:28:26 PM EDT
[#23]
This is definitely WIN.    

I can't stand the format at DU, and couldn't pull off the charade for very long.   I think I registered there maybe 8 years ago or so and got banned within a post or two.    They are definitely intolerant of divergent viewpoints.

Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:28:26 PM EDT
[#24]
LW303 get you did he?
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:29:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:30:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

7 years you say?

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you."

Dude..it's the internet not real life.

My life belongs to God and whatever he has planned for me. It may take some time for me to complete this life and be happy with the results, but I live my life to help others. Anything else I do for fun or leisure is just part of the ride.

I love America with every fiber inside me, but for me to close my eyes and just hope someone else will do my part or vote in my place, will never happen. Being involved in the process is what makes this nation and it's people great. We are exceptional, we are blessed and we have a responsibility to do what we can to protect those rights and freedoms we enjoy. Sometimes, you find yourself looking through the binoculars of the enemy's camp..and you wonder "what are they thinkng?". well...lets go down there and find out! I did.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:31:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:32:32 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How did you get outed?

I'm not getting the part where you met these people socially and gave money to the DU and for 7 years?

You give "donate" money to the board to keep it going, just like here.

There are various gatherings and meetings with Democrats, many of those meetings are by DUers..you get invited, you go.

I went...and blended in.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:33:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:33:37 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Holy crap..it's the internet for God's sake.

says the guy who spent seven years going 'deep undercover' as a liberal. sounds like you need a better hobby

Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:33:44 PM EDT
[#31]
I got banned from freerepublic twice.

Once for my assertion that Terry Shiavo's husband, not someone who lives far away and is no relation to her, should have the last say on what his wife's wishes were, as he was in a far better position to know what her wishes were as far as life-sustaining treatment than some loon from another state with an axe to grind.

The second time for saying "Gravity" when someone asked what caused an airplane to fall from the sky one morning.

Oh well.....

Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:34:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Impressive.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:35:44 PM EDT
[#33]
you mad?
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:36:11 PM EDT
[#34]
I honestly don't understand why you guys go there. Those people are functionally retarded for the most part.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:37:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
7 years you say?

My life belongs to God and whatever he has planned for me. It may take some time for me to complete this life and be happy with the results, but I live my life to help others. Anything else I do for fun or leisure is just part of the ride.

I love America with every fiber inside me, but for me to close my eyes and just hope someone else will do my part or vote in my place, will never happen. Being involved in the process is what makes this nation and it's people great. We are exceptional, we are blessed and we have a responsibility to do what we can to protect those rights and freedoms we enjoy. Sometimes, you find yourself looking through the binoculars of the enemy's camp..and you wonder "what are they thinkng?". well...lets go down there and find out! I did.

I think your sarcasm meter is dysfunctional, sir.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:39:17 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy crap..it's the internet for God's sake.

says the guy who spent seven years going 'deep undercover' as a liberal. sounds like you need a better hobby

Says the guy who spends his time here..whats your point? DU was'nt my life, I was a member for 7 years..we got guys here who have been members for 7 years and only 100 posts, you think they need another hobby too?

Not too sharp are we?
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:40:00 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Impressive.

My name was Stalin Subnetzki!
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:40:53 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

7 years you say?

I think your sarcasm meter is dysfunctional, sir.

Throw an emote in there every once in a while.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:41:47 PM EDT
[#39]
I learned everything I need to know about the far left early in life. Hate is what drives them and they would feel justified killing their political enemies.  

although they wouldn't do the killing (a special government agency would be assigned to do that)
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:44:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Please don't grant them the innocuous title of liberal, as there is nothing liberal about the Left.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:48:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

"...for I have financially supported his board and even knew quite a bit of DUers face to face who all vouched for me. I even went a DU party in South Florida, with all DUers there, just bashing Bush and Republicans like it was nobody's business too."

Financially supporting DU is paramount to treason in my book.

You say it is "just the internet", but who's side are you on?  

I'm not sure I'm going to believe you regardless of your answer.

You would be posting exactly the same thing on DU had someone outed you here for being such a strong supporting member there.

Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:51:28 PM EDT
[#42]
damn, and I thought I was a patriot for having sex with a liberal college girl on the 4th of July... to you sir, I raise my glass!
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:52:52 PM EDT
[#43]
That's an impressive run N-G!
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:52:56 PM EDT
[#44]
7 years...wow.

I was booted after my second post.

Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:55:12 PM EDT
[#45]
I've had a few accounts over there, got busted and tombstoned on one of them. It had an uber leftist name and I just couldn't talk the talk. my current one is 6+ years and over 1K posts and is a little more toned down to preserve opsec
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Everything you need to know about those people can be summed up with my favorite quote from Karl Marx

"Peace is the absence of opposition to socialism"

What did Olbermann say in his note ?
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:55:40 PM EDT
[#47]
I still have an account there, with my real name. I used it for one post, to tell a guy that I agreed with him, and even said I was a conservative. It was something gun related. It's been too long for me to recall the details. I told them it would be my first and last post (and it is/was). The account is still there, though. Heh.

Link Posted: 1/8/2011 3:59:51 PM EDT
[#48]
I've had an account there since Bush's reelection.
Reactivate it about every 6 months.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 4:03:33 PM EDT
[#49]
you sir are the Donnie brasco of the boards, I thought of doing a similar thing myself.
seems like an interesting experiment getting into the hateful, emotional trainwreck that is a liberal.
Link Posted: 1/8/2011 4:04:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Insane is right.

They are still saying that the nut who shot all those people in AZ today is part of the right-wing fringe.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top