Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2001 12:30:55 AM EDT
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/3/25/152621.shtml
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 1:21:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Dont go to any physitians,there to expensive anyhow!
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 1:23:52 AM EDT
[#2]
This hooey will go over in Texas like a fart in a car.

Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 3:09:11 AM EDT
[#3]
not mine.  he shoots high power competition and will be competing at camp perry this summer.  we talk ar's all the time when i go to see him.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 3:31:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I think it is interesting to note (my facts may be a year or two old now) that a little less than half of doctors in the US even belong to the AMA.  I think this is reflective of some of their political/business moves the past several years.  And please remember, all doctors are not scheming to take your guns away.  I know I'm sure not.

In a way, I can see the point that the AMA and APA is trying to make.  Firearms in the home are a modifiable risk factor, much like smoking, alcohol, drugs, unprotected sex, etc.  However, I would question whether these docs that are so interested in firearms and firearm safety are really doing everything they can to counsel patients and parents about these other risk factors (especially since automobile accidents kill far more kids than do guns.)  

Enough rambling, just some thoughts.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 7:22:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Not having firearms in the home is a much higher risk of danger as an estimated 2.5 Million criminals are detered each year by private citizens.  No telling how many of these detered criminals would have gone on to rape, murder or cause mental anguish to their families
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top