Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 1:54:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
well... you CAN buy a tv one month, and then after a few months of all hell breaking loose, not be able to afford your energy bill...

you cant sell a used tv for shite.

failed thread based on assumptions or the ability to go back in time and truly see what the situation is...

but ya got yer post count up!

then maybe she should have prioritized her savings accordingly and put enough money away to support herself in case of a short term emergency.  YOU KNOW, BEFORE SHE WENT OUT AND DROPPED $1,500-$2,000 on a fucking TV and another $300 on an XBOX.

I've seen poor, I know poor.  These people, are not poor.
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 1:55:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
well... you CAN buy a tv one month, and then after a few months of all hell breaking loose, not be able to afford your energy bill...

failed thread based on assumptions or the ability to go back in time and truly see what the situation is...

I dont give a fuck if she only gets 150 bucks out of it.

Thats 150 that we the people shouldnt have to give that filthy fucking leech.

That bitch should fucking starve to death while freezing into a solid parasicle before she gets one fucking dime . She shouldnt have a phone, tv, xbox if she wants my fucking money I consider that tv and xbox and i phone my personal fucking property.

Well , except for the shit she bought by selkling crack and fucking weed.

I hope that bitch starves to death.

Hows that for some Christmas fucking cheer.

Link Posted: 12/16/2010 2:00:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Hows that for some Christmas fucking cheer.

Link Posted: 12/16/2010 2:01:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 3:31:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I. Hate. Leeches.
Fucking hate them.
With a passion.
Keep a bag of salt with me at all times. Throw it on leeches.

I can't wait for the shit to hit the fan. I'm well prepped where I am.
I'll miss arfcom more than most other shit anyway. I keep all the seasons of all my favorite TV shows on hand for that reason.
It'll wipe these lazy-asses of the face of the earth, in their goddamn prius's and mini-van. When they get rejected out of the goddamn FEMA shelters and come to my place saying they're starving and indignantly demanding food, I'll tell them to come back with fitness, guns and a knowledge of how to use them and take my stuff with force if they feel so entitled to it. Or drop 100 pounds, they don't know starving yet
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 10:30:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I go into a lot of ghetto-as-fuck homes doing my EMT gig.

Most of them have big TVs and videos games.

The ones that don't are illegal aliens.

Link Posted: 12/17/2010 7:56:52 PM EDT
[#7]
BUMP!

Neal Boortz was PISSED about this lady and called her out all day long on the radio.

She posted facebook replies to it!

Everyone needs to see this.
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 8:52:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

really? You don't see a pattern here based on the two separate incidents? STFU

Link Posted: 12/17/2010 9:31:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

How does one buy these things, if they can't even afford food, and rent (.gov pays it)? Do you really think she was setting at home by candle light, not using the TV or xbox, to save on her bills ? I have !

Funny how I can remember a few thread about having to sell guns to pay bills, one was paid 1400, will sell for 700. And yes A TV that nice and new can be sold for shit, a lot of shit.

I would bet a million dollars that TV was bought with a TAX (lol) refund check, 1.5k a head when you got 3-5, is about the norm. It's not her Xbox its her kids.............

Link Posted: 12/17/2010 10:00:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Her hair and nails ain't did!
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 10:42:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
hmmm don't know.  just googled her name + facebook, and that is what popped up.

this one takes you to the same place.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Raymeica-Kelley/100000995354713

"Wrong Raymeica Kelley? Search for others:"

Link Posted: 12/17/2010 10:45:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I just paid $750 to gets my furnace repaired...

New TV will have to wait...

Oh noz it wont!

I haves job!
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 11:30:46 PM EDT
[#13]
not reading this thread. cant say what i would like. i swear to god i fucking hate 90% of the ppl i run into in my new town in GA. just like the fucking leach in this pic.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 12:37:46 AM EDT
[#14]

I find her quote at the bottom HIGHLY ironic considering she is whining about help for her standard of living

About Raymeica I learned to never tell your problems to anyone, because 20% don't care & the other 80% are GLAD you have them!!!
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 12:43:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Anybody else notice that her xbox looks to have the wifi kit installed on the back, you can see what looks to be the antenna poking up on the left.  Wifi means internet, and it aint dialup to be playing online.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 1:15:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Per her FB profile - she also appears to have "a job" and states she will be graduating from "college" in June?

Government sponsored cosmetology?
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 1:18:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Gets much worse than this guys.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 1:27:33 AM EDT
[#18]

A 50" or larger LCD, an Xbox 360 with an extra controller, and a PS3 and she can't pay her bills and wants aid?

FUCK YOU PARASITE, KILL YOURSELF AND FREEZE TO DEATH!
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 1:30:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

A 50" or larger LCD, an Xbox 360 with an extra controller, and a PS3 and she can't pay her bills and wants aid?

Link Posted: 12/18/2010 1:33:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Disgusting.  And I'm a heartless conservative for wanting to throw this filthy bitch out on her ass...

Bet she's got a nice cable selection to match that big tv as well...
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 1:38:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whichever comes first.

Seriously, that's ridiculous. She doesn't have the new ones either, look at those; she's got the PS3 and 360 models from when that shit was like $400 and $500 a pop. That TV is probably from a far more expensive year too.

I have a 50" TV, PS3, and a 360, but the TV and PS3 took over a year of saving (I don't like putting things on credit cards and paying over time), and I WON the 360. That bitch wants taxpayer assistance and she can afford more expensive toys than I can? That is fuckin' bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 1:42:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Nice TV. Go pawn it and pay your bill you fucking parasite

This is exactly how i feel!

Worth a re-quote.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 1:51:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If I was the photographer, I'd have used that exact same angle, too.

An ingenious work of subtle protest, indeed.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 1:53:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I cant think of anything coc compliant to put here.

Seriously?
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 2:45:23 AM EDT
[#25]
What's wrong with this picture?

welfare leeches living room

hard working mans living room

i had to put my AR in the pic. After all this is Arfcom
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 4:19:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Back to get the assistance when she didnt qualify in the disabled pile bcuz she is not 62 not about me only i cant help
"REAL-TALK"

Really? You can't sell your tv or your damn xbox or your damn expensive controllers? I consider myself to have a decent living and I don't have an xbox or anything like that. We have a 42" TV, but that is because it was on sale.
Raymeica Kelley This article was suppose to b about my mom who had open heart surgery last year and how people was jumping all over her
"REAL-TALK"

What the fuck? Is she retarded? She thinks they changed the article from Heart Surgery to this?
Raymeica Kelley The article posted n the macon telegraph, I do work and have always worked ,never been on welfare, and if you need help why not ask for it I have worked and paid my taxes just like any other citizen. THANK YOU!!!! then on top of that, HOW DO ANYBODY KNOW IF I WAS EVEN AT Y OWN HOUSE? SO STOP ACTING LIKE YU TOO PROUD TO BEG!!! SEE YOU LATER IN LINE PIMPS AND PIMPETTES!!!!!

Does she not understand that WELFARE IS HELP?

Because it says it in the fucking article, dumb bitch. And also you have a space heater sitting near your XBOX which means you were trying to keep that room warm with it. AND you didn't deny it.

Like everyone has said before..she has no idea what she is doing wrong. She believes that she should be able to keep her TV, her XBOX, her internet access, her satellite tv connection, and go get $90 hair jobs and then have taxpayers pay for the power to power all her shit.  She believes that the US Constitution grants her entitlements.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 4:39:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
TV is a lot bigger and nicer than mine and I pay my bills with my hard earned money.  
Oxygen thief.

That bitch is whining that she isn't getting free power but can afford a huge fucking flat screen. We don't even have a single non cathode ray tube TV in our house but we pay the fucking bills. What kind of country is this where some piece of shit no good welfare rat lives better than people who work for a living?
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 4:55:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
hmmm don't know.  just googled her name + facebook, and that is what popped up.

this one takes you to the same place.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Raymeica-Kelley/100000995354713

"Wrong Raymeica Kelley? Search for others:"

this is her, her page was wide open until she started getting some pretty nasty posts. :)  it was some pretty funny shit.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 5:25:30 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 12/18/2010 5:31:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Well, you can read the article and learn that it wasn't a one month deal.

Kelley said she was unemployed for a year before recently landing a job. But her bills have stacked up while she was unemployed, and she needs the assistance.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 10:59:30 AM EDT
[#31]

Forgot to circle that electric space heater.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 11:13:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Anybody else notice that her xbox looks to have the wifi kit installed on the back, you can see what looks to be the antenna poking up on the left.  Wifi means internet, and it aint dialup to be playing online.

I think i spy a Kinect in front of the tv too......

eta:  and what's that white device next to what i think is the Kinect?  something else for Xbox or Wii?
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 11:45:03 AM EDT
[#33]

Here's some crap from the other side of the fence:

"If you can have a measure of relief from misery for a couple of hours every day, you're less likely to do something desperate. If you can watch a TV show, you can ignore being hungry for a while. If you can feel some relief, you can believe that tomorrow will be a better day."

"HOW DO ANYBODY KNOW IF I WAS EVEN AT Y OWN HOUSE? SO STOP ACTING LIKE YU TOO PROUD TO..."

Link Posted: 12/19/2010 9:05:54 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Here's some crap from the other side of the fence:

"If you can have a measure of relief from misery for a couple of hours every day, you're less likely to do something desperate. If you can watch a TV show, you can ignore being hungry for a while. If you can feel some relief, you can believe that tomorrow will be a better day."

"HOW DO ANYBODY KNOW IF I WAS EVEN AT Y OWN HOUSE? SO STOP ACTING LIKE YU TOO PROUD TO..."

Or you can get off your ass and go find a fucking job.
Link Posted: 12/19/2010 9:19:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Remind me why I pay more in taxes in a year than someone grosses working for $10/hr for a year?
Link Posted: 12/19/2010 9:28:31 PM EDT
[#36]
And this is why we can't have nice things. We have a parasitic underclass of economically passive people. There will be no trust or commonality of spirit in this country so long as they exist.
Link Posted: 12/19/2010 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I was the photographer, I'd have used that exact same angle, too.
I'm thinking the same thing. It was done purposely. Well played, photog.

This.  Very nice juxtaposition and framing to get our blood boiling and attention focused on what we're supposed to focus on.  Editors and media scum are some smooth operating bastards.  It's kind of hard to get a pic of some congressman, fed employee, or banking executive to stand in front of a mountain of gold or cash they stole (are stealing) and pose for a pic to get us simple folks riled up.

That said, this type of theft (piddly xboxes and flat-screens) and the type on a grand scale (think - bailouts, and fed reserve shenanigans) are indeed, both sickening for honest, hard-working folks.

/pseudo-thread-hijack  
Link Posted: 12/19/2010 9:50:20 PM EDT
[#38]

Poor thing.

Can we get a fund going  here to help pay her bills?
Link Posted: 12/20/2010 2:44:31 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Poor thing.

Can we get a fund going  here to help pay her bills?

I pay her fucking bills every April 15th.

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top