Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/6/2010 7:47:48 PM EDT
[#1]
A guaranteed 10,000% return in seven days?  Not going to happen.

You asked above about crabbing in AK.  Don't waste your time.  Even if you were lucky enough to get hired by a boat that does well, you're not going to make much in a single week.  Work the entire season and you'll make good money - or suffer a horrible injury, or worse.  Fishing is not catching - there is a lot of luck involved, and the work is about the same whether the pots are empty or full.  If you are under 23 and have literally zero obligations in the world, go for it.  It will be an adventure whether you make money or not.  If you are 24 or older and/or have obligations, don't bother - unless you really need to GTFO.
Link Posted: 10/6/2010 8:08:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Lintlikr, Yous gots to turn out some Ho'ess,.
Put their shit on the screet making cheddar for you .

A pimp's love is much different than that of a square's.
Link Posted: 10/6/2010 8:23:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Damnit to hell.  

I thought I'd have a sure-fire solution this far into the thread.

Alas, I've gotten mostly this:

Counterfeiting (exhibit A)

Prostitution

Gambling

Drug Manufacturing

Think guys, think.

Oh, let's not forget loansharking.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top