Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/25/2010 2:30:10 PM EDT

Where you surpirsed at what you found?

The other day I found on myspace this chick I used to date in JR high. Holy crap did she turn out badly. It reminded me of that Family guy episdoe where Brian finds out he had a son but with less white trashiness.

Damn she but on some weight.

Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:30:43 PM EDT
[#1]
That's the one thing I like about facebook. I get to watch my high school class fail in real time.

ETA: I thought of a drinking game a few months ago. Take a page from your yearbook. Every time you find a girl listed as Single with a kid, take a shot.

Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:31:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Has you asked you for any child support yet?  
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:32:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Yep. Don't know what she looks like, but found her hubby's picture.

Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:36:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Found an ex-GF on FaceBook last year that I hadn't seen since 1996.  Talked with her on the phone and made plans for her to show up at my house later that evening.  

The door bell rings, I open the door and what do I see???  An Oompa Loompa!!!!  This gal had gained so much weight that she was absolutely huge!!!!!  I found it so hard to believe that the gal I dated back in '95 & '96 and had such a hot little body, could gain so much damn weight.

Needless to say, I did not hit it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:37:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

That's the one thing I like about facebook. I get to watch my high school class fail in real time.

ETA: I thought of a drinking game a few months ago. Take a page from your yearbook. Every time you find a girl listed as Single with a kid, take a shot.

I doubt I could afford the booze.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#6]
That's what Facebook is for, right?

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:37:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes, once.  I was in Portland on business and looked up a girl who dumped me 4 years earlier but I still was hot for.  It worked out great. I literally had dreams of this situation, and it actually came true.  Interesting.

And this was in 2000, before Facebook stalking.  Old school stalking.

Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:38:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Ex-girlfriend?  No.

Ex FWB?  Yes.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:39:14 PM EDT
[#9]
It's fun - we get better looking, they get HUGE!
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:40:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Looked up two of my ex's a while back on facebook. Nailed them both in the same week.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:40:18 PM EDT
[#11]
About 1/2 and half  Some look the same/better, some are train wrecks.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:41:07 PM EDT
[#12]
I just found the girl I was dating about 10 years ago, via Facebook.

She's still in the area, it turns out, and we'll be meeting again soon for coffee and deal with whatever else comes up when we get to that point.

We didn't part ways on unhappy terms.  She was simply having too many issues with her EX and had to sort them out.

CJ

Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:41:41 PM EDT
[#13]
the sequel will recognize my voice i'm stressed these 12 testes 12 i'm using air wing jar heads super smart voice recognition followed pretty beat up

Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:41:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's why I never went through with it.

If you want to be a particular asshole, make it two shots for each time the kid is a different color

Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:42:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I would be dead.

Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:43:57 PM EDT
[#16]
I had a gf that was actually a model and featured in a Sears catalog. It was one of those things I thought would never happen to me. Great girl too. I had a lot of BS going on in my life and we broke it off.

I saw her about 8 years ago in a store. now....her parents were huge, but she was 5'-11'' and super trim.

When I saw her in the store, she was accompanied by two bag boys with tubs of Crisco and brushes ahead of her greasing up the sides of the aisle so she can waddle down without getting stuck and having to call the fire department of wrecker recovery winch truck.

Dodged THAT bullet!
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:44:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
the sequel will recognize my voice i'm stressed these 12 testes 12 i'm using air wing jar heads super smart voice recognition followed pretty beat up

WTF!?
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:45:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Yep. I lost touch with my unofficial high school girlfriend for about 20 years. I looked her up one time while I was back in my hometown and was surprised at how much she had changed...not for the better.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:51:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'd be dead within the first three pages.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:51:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:57:54 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Stealthy Pic is stealthy.

Link Posted: 9/25/2010 2:59:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Looked up one from when I was at Ft Bragg. She has 3 kids and is still as thin and trim as she used to be in '82
We talked quite a bit. Still do. Jeez she's still hot.

Found an ex from high school. She's still nutty as a fruit cake. Been married 5 freaking times. She's 46 and trying to find number 6. Doesn't look too bad.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 3:01:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I had a gf that was actually a model and featured in a Sears catalog. It was one of those things I thought would never happen to me. Great girl too. I had a lot of BS going on in my life and we broke it off.

I saw her about 8 years ago in a store. now....her parents were huge, but she was 5'-11'' and super trim.

When I saw her in the store, she was accompanied by two bag boys with tubs of Crisco and brushes ahead of her greasing up the sides of the aisle so she can waddle down without getting stuck and having to call the fire department of wrecker recovery winch truck.

Dodged THAT bullet bowlingball!

Fixed?
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 3:03:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF!?

This

Link Posted: 9/25/2010 3:05:17 PM EDT
[#25]
I looked up an old girlfriend from high school. She's hot now!
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 3:06:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Yeah.

One got better looking, two got worse looking, and though I can't find the other one, I see her between classes occasionally and she's looking pretty rough.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 3:07:05 PM EDT
[#27]
their asses are larger than mine and im 240!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 3:10:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Dupe

We just had a "Oh Dear God, I saw my ex-wife/GF and she looks like shit" thread.

Jane

Link Posted: 9/25/2010 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#29]
I try not to spoil great memories of the past with the realities of the present.

What some of my past gf's have become is simply not possible to masturbate to.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 3:20:34 PM EDT
[#30]
They usually come and find me.

Single, 24, healthy, .mil, have a degree/college grad...

Yup.

Prime "baby daddy" material.

Link Posted: 9/25/2010 3:33:23 PM EDT
[#31]
I saw an old high school ex about a year ago while I was on mid tour leave. I was going shopping and I saw a pretty girl off in the distance and I thought, "Oh, she's cute." When I got closer, I noticed it was her. She was with the guy she left me for too. She saw me and gave me the same look she gave me when I met her. It looked like her heart skipped a beat and she couldn't breathe. She stopped in front of me and opened her mouth like she was about to say something, but I walked around her and kept walking. The funny part is the guy kept walking forward and didn't notice she stopped. I know I treated her way better than that and I never ignored her.

I heard that she really let herself go, so I looked her up on Facebook. She got huge and now she's with an Eminem looking douchebag. Oh sweetie, you really fucked up.

I decided to join the Army and she just didn't want to wait for me. I'm glad I didn't give it up for a girl.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 3:36:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Only once. Just about ruined my marriage.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 3:40:26 PM EDT
[#33]
They are all still supermodels
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 3:43:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Just looked on facebook. She doubled.I sincerely hope she is happy- her situation was a mess.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 3:51:49 PM EDT
[#35]
certified facebook stalker right here
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 3:54:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF!?

This  

He decided to play the drinking game...
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#37]
All of them are hot lesbians now.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 4:00:22 PM EDT
[#38]
4 year GF/fiance' = Lortab/meth addict and made XXXX Counties top 25 most wanted list.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 4:16:57 PM EDT
[#39]
No, what's the point? I graduated HS 30 years ago and lost touch with everyone.

I don't have a facebook or myspace account, so I don't have that vehicle to contact people. Call me old school, but I've heard too many horror stories of companies searching the web for info on employees and I prefer privacy.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Yup and wow they fent to the ugly side.... Ones a fat dirty hippie another Is still a good friend and is a nurse...she fent to the fat side
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 4:28:30 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Where you surpirsed at what you found?

The other day I found on myspace this chick I used to date in JR high. Holy crap did she turn out badly. It reminded me of that Family guy episdoe where Brian finds out he had a son but with less white trashiness.

Damn she but on some weight.

I have this same exact story.

Unfortunately, I also have a similar story where the girl ended-up even hotter.

Link Posted: 9/25/2010 4:46:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Yes, been looking for someone I knew 16 years ago. But I've not been able to find a trace of her. Nothing shows up on internet searches.

Any suggestions on how to locate her?
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 4:47:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Yup.......I married her and that was a huge mistake!!!.......let sleeping dogs lay!
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 4:49:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
certified facebook stalker right here

I actually just started talking to my ex from high school again when I broke up with my most recent gf.  We were friends before we dated and are getting back to that. She's married and has a kid. But its nice to reconnect with an old friend.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 4:56:23 PM EDT
[#45]
I just joined my graduating class's FB page just for this reason. Never did find my ex, but found some of the girls that I had a crush on.

One of them was something like a size 00 in HS. The last time I had seen pictures of her, she was a little Oompa Loompa. Just looked at her again, and she is back down to tiny size!

Some of the others are still just as hot looking now, as they were 3 years ago at the HS reunion as they were back in HS.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 4:57:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It's fun - we get better looking, they get HUGE!

This.  LULZ.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 5:00:18 PM EDT
[#47]
yes i looked up my first wife that i never got over. she emailed me back and we tried again. leaving out lots a details but i love the interwebz
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 5:00:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Once.

Never again.

EAT: Time, gravity, and bad life decisions are muthers.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 5:02:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Yes, been looking for someone I knew 16 years ago. But I've not been able to find a trace of her. Nothing shows up on internet searches.

Any suggestions on how to locate her?

Look for some of her friends.

See if your graduating class has an FB page, and go look there. Or if you REALLY want to find her, check the Myspace as well.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 5:19:30 PM EDT
[#50]
I ran across my ex after 8 years. She was sitting in the intake booking area of the jail I work at. She still looks just like she did back when we were together. What a fucking waste.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top