Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2010 11:45:40 PM EDT
Was listening to Michael Rooker on NSFW Show tonight, and, in his own words, an "avid shooter..." Totally awesome!!!

Some proof:

Link Posted: 9/22/2010 2:16:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I have always liked Michael Rooker. Him being a gun guy is even better
Link Posted: 9/22/2010 3:15:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Mr Rooker wears that 1911 rig like he owns it...and wears it often..
wilson or mcCormick power mags?
Link Posted: 9/22/2010 3:31:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Henry is a gun owner?  We're in trouble.    Rooker is a great actor, funny that Rainn likes to shoot.  He is from my liberal MN.
Link Posted: 9/22/2010 6:05:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Henry is a gun owner?  We're in trouble.    Rooker is a great actor, funny that Rainn likes to shoot.  He is from my liberal MN.

I would venture to say the gun is Rooker's and RRian is learning to shoot for a part...or, Rooker is introducing him to the sport...I know Rooker has handeld guns in many movies, but he moves, carries, and handles the weapon like he is well experienced with it outside HollyWeird..
Link Posted: 9/22/2010 6:06:40 AM EDT
[#5]
He shoots alot
Link Posted: 9/22/2010 7:31:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would venture to say the gun is Rooker's and RRian is learning to shoot for a part...or, Rooker is introducing him to the sport...I know Rooker has handeld guns in many movies, but he moves, carries, and handles the weapon like he is well experienced with it outside HollyWeird..

On NSFW yesterday, Rooker said that he's been an avid shooter and gun owner since Tombstone. He also said Rainn never had touched a gun in his life.

I'll post a link to the episode when its online.
Link Posted: 9/22/2010 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#7]
He was kick-ass in the "Replacement Killers"

Link Posted: 9/22/2010 7:43:39 PM EDT
[#8]
He is a good at what he does.

Days of thunder > *
Link Posted: 9/22/2010 8:36:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

rainn wilson actually filled in for savage one night.  i missed it though.

ETA:  dammit, i can't find it.  maybe i was dreaming .

Link Posted: 9/22/2010 9:15:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

rainn wilson actually filled in for savage one night.  i missed it though.

ETA:  dammit, i can't find it.  maybe i was dreaming .

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Dwight Schultz? I've heard him filling in for Savage in the past.
Link Posted: 9/23/2010 1:57:52 AM EDT
[#11]
At SHOT 2008, while I was waiting in line to get R. Lee Ermey's signature at the Glock booth, Ermy decided to surprise us all and dragged his good friend Micheal Rooker to introduce him to everyone waiting.

"This is the best damn pro-gun actor in the business!" or something similar.

It was fucking badass...almost as badass as shaking the Gunny's hand.
Link Posted: 9/23/2010 2:03:02 AM EDT
[#12]
His goat is more hardcore than Costa's beard.
Link Posted: 9/23/2010 4:17:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Awesome!!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 4:50:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 7:35:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Always thought he'd play an excellent Earl Swagger
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top