[url]www.tampatrib.com/News/columns/ruth.htm[/url]

[email protected]
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 6:36:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By David M:
[url]www.tampatrib.com/News/columns/ruth.htm[/url]

[email protected]
View Quote

Unfortunately(sp?) This type of gassbag is so sure of His "Knowledge" that no amount of Truth will dissuade him off his soapbox.

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 8:42:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I thinks that the worthless commy needs to move his fatass to Cuba.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 9:35:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I tried to E-mail him but that address bounced.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 9:50:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Apparently our founding fathers could never have envisioned a weapon as poweful as a .22 Pistol. This guy is really out there!

Adam
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 9:58:56 PM EDT
[#5]
POS trying to pump up his radio show.  Maybe discuss food abuse to him.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 10:00:58 PM EDT
[#6]
"Big Ben isn't this reliable. By comparison, a Marine Corps precision drill team looks like a Twyla Tharpe troupe of free-form interpretive dancers. Next to this crowd, Swiss trains come and go as they please. "

"Write a column supporting draconian gun control and before the ink is dry, you can count on being inundated with quotes from Charlton Heston, Patrick Henry and all manner of blathering about the Second Amendment."

That's why he writes these articles. It's the only way he gets his ratings up. Don't even acknowledge the fat arse.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 12:57:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I guess that jerk wants some sort of DNA test on gun buyers?

I got one for him.

I'll piss in his face!

Where's that pissing monkey?
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 2:21:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top