Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 11:55:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I feel bad for them.  They get shafted on two fronts.  

Wow, many double meanings in my response.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 11:58:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Ugh... you want to see bad?  Check out Planet Fitness after 8pm.  That's when the Orcas come out to play.  They plod along on the treadmills for 5-10 minutes and the floor literally shakes.

On numerous occasions, I've felt like screaming "YOU'RE NOT DONE YET" and handcuffing them to the exercise equipment after their strenuous 5 minute saunter.

I rost!!!

Very astute observation though. Same at my gym.
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 12:07:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Fat chicks piss me off in general,I think it's due to the fatness. Stop being fat chicks fatties.It's disheartening.

this
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 12:19:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

She has good cheekbones and chin, ears lay back too.

Overall, very pretty lady

Yes she is.

Link Posted: 7/23/2010 12:19:43 PM EDT
[#5]
double

Link Posted: 7/23/2010 12:33:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ugh... you want to see bad?  Check out Planet Fitness after 8pm.  That's when the Orcas come out to play.  They plod along on the treadmills for 5-10 minutes and the floor literally shakes.

On numerous occasions, I've felt like screaming "YOU'RE NOT DONE YET" and handcuffing them to the exercise equipment after their strenuous 5 minute saunter.

Had that happen to me once. Was on the elliptical sweating up a storm when this land whale walks in and sits down on one of those reclining bikes and starts to peddle at mabye 30rpm. Land whale proceeds to pull out a book and a MOUNTAIN DEW, starts reading the book while going at about 35 rpm and sits there sipping on the mountain dew. I was surprised at how dumb some people can be. The worst part is that she probably complains about not losing weight even though she goes to the gym 3 days a week. Some people are hopeless.

I can top that.....I saw one riding one of those bikes and eating Skittles. I shit you not.
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 12:36:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
is it like fat guy with small penis like yourself?

Come on now, did you forget which forum you are on? This is ARFcom home of guys that are all in impeccable spartan warrior shape, we all drive ferraris, shoot 1 MOA at a mile, and have super model girlfriends/wives

hear, hear. Everyone on this site is a paragon of Manliness. Shame on all ye who doubt it.

viva la arfcom!
http://membres.lycos.fr/bodybuilding2000/abs1.jpg

I look just like him! Without the muscles, or good looks.
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 6:51:09 PM EDT
[#8]
lol i delivered a pizza tonight and the dude answered the door with no shirt and huge moobs like that!

Quoted:

fat chicks with small boobs are better then
http://azurejim.com/gallery2/d/89-2/moobs.jpg
IBTL and i think ive had a few to many captain and cokes

Link Posted: 7/23/2010 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#9]
This must be Friday night, and I must be drinking.
Friday night threads are a little more wierd than the other nights...
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 7:09:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Fat chicks with NOTHING to look at?

Link Posted: 7/23/2010 7:53:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Some of you boys are way too impressed with yourselves! Who cares what "pisses you off?"
(Whatever floats your boat! You guys must be constantly "pissed off!")
Hessian-1

Better to be pissed off than pissed on I always say

some people pay extra for that.

Link Posted: 7/24/2010 7:03:33 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

is it like fat guy with small penis like yourself?

Come on now, did you forget which forum you are on? This is ARFcom home of guys that are all in impeccable spartan warrior shape, we all drive ferraris, shoot 1 MOA at a mile, and have super model girlfriends/wives

hear, hear. Everyone on this site is a paragon of Manliness. Shame on all ye who doubt it.

viva la arfcom!

http://membres.lycos.fr/bodybuilding2000/abs1.jpg

Well.. I'm not that, but i'm no Heavy 6 either.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4095/4765863717_c1cd795e65_z.jpg

Well hello ya sexy bald mother fucker, I've never seen you at any of the meetings

Never got an invite! Also, I need a pictorial of the secret handshake.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top