Link Posted: 6/16/2010 12:22:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
She's planning a pool party.

You sir win the internet.... Well played
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 12:23:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It helps to talk about it, and to read your responses.

A bunch of dudes telling you a Mexican soccer stud is balls deep in your old lady is helping you feel better?

Oh and where are the damn pics?
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 12:23:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Why weren't you helping paint at her folks house?
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 12:27:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Perhaps she was abducted by aliens.  And she likes the little green willie.
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

And take back the godamn necklace. Be a man and dump her ass.

Yep, when you go to that "appointment" with her, tell her you're tired of her shit, you want your GD necklace back because she accepted it knowing the relationship was over.  Take the necklace, tell her to have a nice life, and walk out on her.

You have then taken the upper hand.

Link Posted: 6/16/2010 12:28:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anyways, my girlfriend has been acting really weird, and distant lately. If she does respond to my text messages, it is in short one or two word responses, and she wont answer my phone calls now.

I asked her what she is up to, and she said she has been really busy, painting her parents house, and dance practice. I continued to talk to her, and asking her about her day, and told her I wanted to take her out to dinner tomorrow. Well, apparently I said something wrong, because she got an attitude and said "you ask too many questions". She also said "you don't understand"

So, great ARFCOM relationship guys, what the hell is going on? I'm starting to feel jealous, she talked to me about her ex boyfriend lately. He apparently contacted her and told her he still loved her, after just leaving her a year ago.

does she still have feelings for him?  if she started acting weird after he contacted her then she does.  sorry man.
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 12:31:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Theres only one way to make this right........

Get herpes

Squirt into her

Profit
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 12:33:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Pics.
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 12:34:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry man...I have that t-shirt!
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 12:45:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Been in your shoes. She is planning the activities for the pool party you will never see.

The best thing to do is stop contacting her, really don't do it. ESPECIALLY if you been drinking. At this point she is looking for reasons to blame you for leaving. Don't give her that. Just move on, don't be surprised if she contacts you in a few weeks.
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 12:50:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Is she planning on going to any pool parties soon?
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:00:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

+1000

This.

Eject.
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:01:55 PM EDT
[#13]
You should help out painting the parents house...
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:02:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This should go well...

You have the best since of humor...

BTW...How is everything?
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:04:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Anyways, my girlfriend has been acting really weird, and distant lately. Check
If she does respond to my text messages, it is in short one or two word responses, Check
and she wont answer my phone calls now.  Check

I asked her what she is up to, and she said she has been really busy, painting her parents house, and dance practice. Check
I continued to talk to her, and asking her about her day, and told her I wanted to take her out to dinner tomorrow. Well, apparently I said something wrong, because she got an attitude and said "you ask too many questions". She also said "you don't understand" Massivley Huge fucking CHECK

So, great ARFCOM relationship guys, what the hell is going on? I'm starting to feel jealous, she talked to me about her ex boyfriend lately. He apparently contacted her and told her he still loved her, after just leaving her a year ago.

Its confirmed...shes getting the cawk from someone else now. Your services are no longer needed. It sucks bro but this chick is following the "im seeing someone on the side and fixing to leave you" playbook to a freakin T.

I suggest you tell her off before she breaks the news to you.
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:04:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Latina girl you say?

Wait a couple weeks. Take her camping in Arizona. Hide her ID. Speed in school zone. Problem solved.
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:08:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Latina girl you say?

Wait a couple weeks. Take her camping in Arizona. Hide her ID. Speed in school zone. Problem solved.

I like the way you think.
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:10:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Latina girl you say?

ROFL...Fuck thats good...
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:13:49 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm with the boys that say it's over. Let me hit you with a little personal experience:

My last girlfriend set the pace. I purposely did this because I was kind of leery about the relationship at first and not wanting to gun the throttle right off the bat. It was good for a month or a month and a half. Then she started changing. She wouldnt text, wouldn't call, but would have some excuse as to why it was ok, but if I didn't - God forbid it! She complained to me that I didn't tell her I loved her enough, and that she needed to hear it. So I said I love you more. Yet when she wouldn't say it to me, it was "I don't want to feel like I'm obligated to say it. I want to say it when I mean it, not because you want me to say it. Besides you should KNOW I love you" I was bothered but kept moving forward. Then she started spending more time away from me and spending it with her one girl friend and a few guy friends that she met while I was away tending to important stuff like school and family functions. When one of them got a little too friendly with her one night, I left before I ended up curb stomping his ass. Of course she calls me and gets pissed at me saying I'm jealous and insecure and that he wasn't doing anything and that it didn't mean anything at all. Well I give her space and everything, and one night her friend talks to me and asks how we're doing, and I tell her I don't know and tell her whats going on. Two days later I get an IM on AIM from my girlfriend chewing me out because I talked with her friend about the relationship, and how that made her uncomfortable and then she tells me she doesnt feel this is working and dumps me. The kicker is she said it like one of the other guys in here posted and said "I was gonna wait until you just decided to have enough and break up with me, but since you weren't doing that I decided that I owed it to you to dump you instead of lead you on." She then proceeded to blame me for everything and pull the "I still want to be friends and talk to you though" but yet she would make no effort whatsoever.

Turns out that no sooner than she dumps me, she tells her friend on facebook <We had some of the same friends> that a certain guy we know is coming to see her in a few days, and then 3 days after he comes to visit, they get engaged.

Holy crap that was long...In short - I got played brother. And from how you're describing things, so did you. Eject brother, and if you're anywhere near me in Kali, drop me a line sometime and I'll buy ya a drink.
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Take the advice as others have posted. You are done for so do the dumping first. She is just waiting for the most painfully awkward time to do it because "she does not want to hurt you."

Move on and enjoy life.
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:14:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Newrock933.com war of the roses.  Warning, it will be on the radio, and it finds cheaters.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:15:21 PM EDT
[#22]
It's either about to be over, or she's pregnant.

I only read page one, so if the answer has been revealed and it's not one of the above, disregard this message.
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:21:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Why waste your time with anyone who makes you feel like you're feeling right now? Would you do that to her? No? Then tell her it's over and go find your happiness with someone who doesn't play games.

Be a man.
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:22:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If she does respond to my text messages, it is in short one or two word responses, Check

I asked her what she is up to, and she said she has been really busy, painting her parents house, and dance practice. Check
I continued to talk to her, and asking her about her day, and told her I wanted to take her out to dinner tomorrow. Well, apparently I said something wrong, because she got an attitude and said "you ask too many questions". She also said "you don't understand" Massivley Huge fucking CHECK

Its confirmed...shes getting the cawk from someone else now. Your services are no longer needed. It sucks bro but this chick is following the "im seeing someone on the side and fixing to leave you" playbook to a freakin T.

It is funny how obvious the signs are after it happens to you.

Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:23:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Anyways, my girlfriend has been acting really weird, and distant lately. If she does respond to my text messages, it is in short one or two word responses, and she wont answer my phone calls now.

I asked her what she is up to, and she said she has been really busy, painting her parents house, and dance practice. I continued to talk to her, and asking her about her day, and told her I wanted to take her out to dinner tomorrow. Well, apparently I said something wrong, because she got an attitude and said "you ask too many questions". She also said "you don't understand"

dude sorry to say but relationship is over.... you already know the answer if you have to ask
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:24:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Did she mention the pool party on Thursday?

Even with all that chlorine douche it will still taste strange on Friday!

Eject now your very close to the tarmac!

Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:25:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:27:13 PM EDT
[#28]
I missed the pool party thread/story... anyone got a link?

Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

you missed some thing epic... thanks to a few douch bags thread was deleted
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:31:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Eject Now!
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:35:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to hijack the OP, but cliffnotes?
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:36:07 PM EDT
[#32]
She is most likely met some other guy.Stop calling her and see if she tries to contact you. if she is not currently  returning your calls then she obviously does not want to talk to you.If she was interesetd in you then dont you think she would take time out of her schedule to contact you?Think about for a second.If you were interested in someone wouldnt you make an effort to call them?Do you really want to be with someone who is not being direct and honest with you?Best of luck in your future dating bro.Just take your time to get back in the swing of thingsStay busy with friends ,hobbies,work,school,etc.Time does heal you.
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:36:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Dont waste anymore time with her because shes fucking or planning to fuck someone else.
Start your hunt of fresh pie immediately and dont look back. Your wasting time and could miss out on awesome pie right now!
I learned this shit early in life and its saved me lots of time and heartache  

BTW the "Ive been busy" is the biggest cop out ever. Ive heard girls tell that to a guys they are trying to dump.

ETA

No need to be dramatic about it. Sometimes your feelings will get the best of you but a fresh piece of ass will cure all that.

Good luck

Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:39:04 PM EDT
[#34]
...and pix of the EX-GF!
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:45:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Where did the OP go.

Sorry dude, doesn't sound good
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:46:42 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't think she is your GF any more
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:47:35 PM EDT
[#37]
As said many many times before Eject and all that good stuff.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to hijack the OP, but cliffnotes?

A guys  wife or gf has been flirting with some dude on face book and was invited with another woman to his house for a PRIVATE pool party while his wife is at work .

That was last I read on it not sure how much more there was on it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:49:16 PM EDT
[#38]
tag
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:49:40 PM EDT
[#39]
you're fucked
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:51:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This should go well...

Is it Thursday yet?
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:52:41 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

YES IT IS.

Link Posted: 6/16/2010 1:55:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny in a "getting kicked in the balls kinda way"

Unfortunatley I stayed on and got the wind taken out of my sails PDQ. Its hard to admit thats what is going on.

My only redeeming grace was when she came crawling back a few months later in a world of shit and I kicked her to the curb.

Im now happily married with a good job and a good life all around. Its funny....all the things my ex said she wanted with me...my wife and I now have (and more). Meanwhile shes stuck with some looser drunk whos old enough to be her father, and miminum wage dead end job, no skills, and a bastard child. Karma is a bitch!
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 2:00:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Alright, what's the pool back story, I was on vacation.
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 2:02:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Eject

Link Posted: 6/16/2010 2:02:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Eject

Link Posted: 6/16/2010 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Done.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 2:08:36 PM EDT
[#47]
slap that guy's dick out of her mouth and have a conversation with her... lol
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 2:11:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

YEP
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 2:16:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
its probably over man, ask her she'll tell you

We agreed to meet this Friday and talk about what has been going on.

Don't go. Stand her up and never contact her again.
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 2:20:26 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This should go well...

Epic_Ed, I admire you for keeping your sense of humor.

+1000
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top