Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 10/2/2001 9:32:21 AM EDT
I've tried all I know to reduce the image size in photos I've tried to put into my photo album. I always get the message it's over 100000. I've tried erasing background, on scanned pics I've tried to use a lower resolution, what can I do to make this work? I use an iMac with a Canon N65ou scanner, and a Kodak DC4800 dig. camera. Thanks WSmac
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 4:56:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 12:36:47 AM EDT
I suppose when you say you compress, you mean you use some type of compressing program? I'm not sure I have one - is Stuff It the same thing? WSmac p.s. I finally posted picks from a web pics place, but they were WAY huge. How do I decrease the size of those? I get the "my photos" page and it shows a small picture with Webshots' other info on the page. What I did was to click - full page (or something like that) and it got rid of the Webshot page and just had my picture on it (that's the one that was too big). I copied and pasted just like you all said in one of the other recent topics here. I tried to copy/paste the regular page (with all the Webshot info on it and my picture) and I got the dreaded box with the X. If this makes sense to you let me know what you think. Thanks WSmac
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 5:42:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 6:52:59 AM EDT
Thanks for the help! WSmac
Top Top