Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Need some help... recently (past week) I noticed when executing various searches within the EE, and then trying to access the result threads, I get the following error:

Server Error in Application "LIVE"

Internet Information Services 7.5
Error Summary
HTTP Error 404.11 - Not Found
The request filtering module is configured to deny a request that contains a double escape sequence.
Detailed Error Information
ModuleRequestFilteringModule
NotificationBeginRequest
HandlerStaticFile
Error Code0x00000000
Requested URLhttp://www.ar15.com:80/forums/t_7_159/894388_WTS__Vltor_EMOD__KAC_RAS__Tango_Down_Stubby.html&light=tango+down
Physical PathD:\wwwroot\2009-ar15\forums\t_7_159\894388_WTS__Vltor_EMOD__KAC_RAS__Tango_Down_Stubby.html&light=tango+down
Logon MethodNot yet determined
Logon UserNot yet determined
Most likely causes:

* The request contained a double escape sequence and request filtering is configured on the Web server to deny double escape sequences.

Things you can try:

* Verify the configuration/system.webServer/security/requestFiltering@allowDoubleEscaping setting in the applicationhost.config or web.confg file.

Links and More Information This is a security feature. Do not change this feature unless the scope of the change is fully understood. You should take a network trace before changing this value to confirm that the request is not malicious. If double escape sequences are allowed by the server, modify the configuration/system.webServer/security/requestFiltering@allowDoubleEscaping setting. This could be caused by a malformed URL sent to the server by a malicious user.

View more information »
***** END*****

Criteria using for search:
1) Yesterday was keywords via "Daniel Defense" in titles within 24 or less (threads, not posts), EE forum selected...
2) Today was keywords "Tango Down", same criteria and then error again.   Even my own WTS thread failed when trying to access within search results.

Suggestions?????

Thx in advance,
Paul

Okay... not sure if I am on "to" something here or not.  I just got another list of error threads when searching for "Index Clips", however if I search only "Index" the same threads come up and I can view them with no issue.  Issue appears to be in the search field when using 2 or more words/phrase.  

Can someone check this out?

EDIT - On to not On something...
Link Posted: 9/9/2011 10:50:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Is something going on with the site today, or is it my provider? Two or three times today, I have not been able to access the site, ranging from a few minutes to a lot longer. Using Google Chrome. Error says the site is not available.
Link Posted: 9/9/2011 11:37:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 4:52:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm getting this message on any of my media files images (approx 300) that I click on:

"The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred."

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=33047
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top