Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2001 7:54:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 8:33:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 3:17:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I tried logging in under my old user name - Gastonite, and it doesn't seem to exist anymore. I created a new account here, but probably look like a total newbie. I've been following the board for quite some time. Is there a way to get my old profile back?
Thanks,
Gastonite
Link Posted: 2/19/2001 6:20:38 PM EDT
[#3]
The old board DIED.  From what's been reported we're talking serious hardware failure.  That's the box that had all the old logins, profiles, etc.  GoatBoy and Ed are working hard for all of us, trying to recover whatever content they can, but I wouldn't get too hopeful about getting the old profiles back.
I wouldn't worry too much about the numbers though.  The old hands will recognize the old hands, and they'll also spot the green ones (like me). [:)]
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 8:29:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top