Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2001 6:36:33 AM EDT
Goatboy,

I think I am finally posting this in the right forum.  Your last update increased the page width such that i cannot scroll all the way to the right in some of the forums.  I can either just see the "new" in the new reply icon, or I cannot see it at all.  Can this be fixed?

Everything else is looking good.

Thanks for you tenacity in working on this forum.

Also, I wanted to read your post concerning "those with no patience," but all I got was a blank, black screen.  This happens to other topics now and again.

FYI, I am using encrypted Netscape Communicator 4.76, which I think includes Netscape Navigator 6.0.
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 6:38:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Just saw your post on "Netscape issues."  I hope my adding the Netscape version I am using in my last post helps.
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 6:40:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 6:46:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Goatboy,

Thanks for info on Netscape 6.0.  I only use the Communicator series (now at version 4.76), and always upgrade as soon as Netscape shows a new release.  I am glad I did not try to upgrade the browser part to the 6.0 version.

Thanks for reply and effort to correct problems for us Netscape users.
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 7:29:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 7:44:07 AM EDT
[#5]
GOATBOY,
With all the complaints about nutscrape I thought I would check it out. The fonts are smaller and page does not scroll to the right. I do not have these problems on IE which I am on now and will continue. Is it something to do with computer settings or personal preferences? Will do some experimenting and let you know.
Lynn
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 7:52:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top