Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/30/2017 8:57:49 PM
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 4/1/2001 3:47:11 PM EDT
Can someone please tell me how to post a picture with text .I have very little computer skills and I have no idea where to begin , if you can describe it step by step I would really appreciate it ! I'm trying to post a picture of something I'm trying to sell. I have the picture on Microsoft word with the text. Thanks in advance for any help .
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 6:33:49 PM EDT
1. Find a web server where you can post the picture. This will be the most difficult part for a new user. Many users have used [url]www.photopoint.com[/url]. I personally have not used this site, so I don't know much about it. 2. When you finally get the image to a web server. You just have to use the proper 'tags' to display your picture. example: This is my picture {img}www.myserver.com/johndoe/images/fubar/kitty.jpg{/img} Please note: replace { } with a [ ]. Like I said, the hardest part will be puting you picture on a web site. You might want to check with your ISP first. Generally they do allow and encourage you to create your own web pages for FREE!!! So give them a call on their tech support line.
Top Top