Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2001 3:47:11 PM EDT
Can someone please tell me how to post a picture with text .I have very little computer skills and I have no idea where to begin , if you can describe it step by step I would really appreciate it !

I'm trying to post a picture of something I'm trying to sell. I have the picture on Microsoft word with the text.

Thanks in advance for any help .
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 6:33:49 PM EDT
[#1]
1. Find a web server where you can post the picture. This will be the most difficult part for a new user. Many users have used [url]www.photopoint.com[/url]. I personally have not used this site, so I don't know much about it.

2. When you finally get the image to a web server. You just have to use the proper 'tags' to display your picture.

example:

This is my picture {img}www.myserver.com/johndoe/images/fubar/kitty.jpg{/img}

Please note: replace { } with a [ ].

Like I said, the hardest part will be puting you picture on a web site. You might want to check with your ISP first. Generally they do allow and encourage you to create your own web pages for FREE!!! So give them a call on their tech support line.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top