Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2001 9:14:04 AM EDT
The link of feedback from buyers about sellers on ar15.com's "Equipment Exchange" forums (by WILSON) is a great resource.

How about a permanent home for such a useful resource? Like this:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=891

The one problem with WILSON's current thread is that it is less visible to all ar15.com'ers, as it is posted in the "For Sale - Magazines" area ... but many of the people listed are selling lots of goods besides mags. I just happened upon it while surfing, though I don't usually go into that forum because I'm set on mags for now. A better home for such a useful resource on ar15.com would expose more buyers to reputable sources of goods.

If the site administrators felt hesitant about such a setup, perhaps they could just limit it to "good sellers" and avoid the "this guy screwed me" aspect. I personally feel that would be less useful, but then again, I don't own the site -- I just live here! ;-)

A cigar enthusiast site where I've bought and sold fine cigars has such a "good sellers" setup and it is very useful. Helps eliminate online fraud (though admittedly it's still "buyer beware") ... and such a resource gives a boost to the free flow of private commerce on the Web, since with others' recommendations, any buyer would feel less hesitant about purchasing from some seller in cyberspace.

If others feel similarly and see this topic, I hope they'll weigh in. Thanks for your consideration.

Check chamber,
mib2000
Link Posted: 3/17/2001 1:59:06 PM EDT
[#1]
[b][red]YES![/red][/b]

[u]Please[/u] make the "Good Guys" list a little easier to find, it's one of the most valuable tools on AR15.com.

A separate folder would be extremely helpful for both buyers, AND sellers.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=2397[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top