Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2001 10:56:42 PM EDT
Nothing political.

Maybe I'm just getting old and don't adjust to changes the easy :)

P.S. Good Job GoatBoy. I appreciate all the work your team puts into this web site. I'm joining AR15.com pay membership.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 4:15:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi Goatboy,
I agree with truxillo, I liked the old logo better. Plus, now all the official AR15.com merchandise producted to date is now obsolete (or a collectors item depending on how you look at it).
Thanks, Mike
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:52:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I was just coming to say something about this.  I am not sure about the civilian world but in the US Army once you add the grenade launcher on it the *WHOLE* unit becomes an M203.  So when I see the pic in the top right I do not see and AR-15 with a grenade launcher I see an M203.

Or in other words, why the funk is a M203 the logo for an AR-15 site?
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:32:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:58:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I did not mean to criticize.  I love the site.  I loved the way the old site looked as well.  I have learned a lot from this site and will continue to do so.  

I have ordered a Tromix just from what I have read at this site and am considering the LEGP along with my buddy.  

Great job.  I have made some web pages but nothing this complex or clean looking.  

Keep up the good work GoatBoy. GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]GoatBoy[}:)]

Sorry, just love saying GoatBoy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top