Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2001 1:14:25 AM EDT
have e-mail notification of responses to my posts.

Glock Talk does it
Assault Web does it
HK91.com does it
etc....

I don't know if this has been brought up before but it makes it much easier to find those responses especially if you've been away for a few days and you post is hidden on page 6.
Thanks for your time. I love this site but that is my one and only bitch.
Take care and safe shooting....

Police Officer Ray Q.
NYPD - Somewhere in Lower Manhattan
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:06:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 6:48:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 7:12:53 AM EDT
[#3]
It is simple to find your posts, if you've forgotten to ask for e-mail notification.  Once you have selected AR15 Public Forums, you can initiate a search.  In the dialog box, type your username.  All threads to which you have contributed will show up.  Those with colorful file folders to the left indicate new responses.

I think this is simpler than wading through multiple e-mails announcing a response to a single thread.  It takes very little time for the AR15.com server to return your posts.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 9:12:38 AM EDT
[#4]
ah ha!!!! Cool thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top