Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2001 10:42:12 PM EDT
It would be nice if there were an option so that we could be automatically logged in whenever we load the page. Maybe via a cookie?

Thanks for all the hard work.

ps. One more vote for larger type options.
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 4:10:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Bringing this back up.  I can't stand logging in all the time.  

[heavy]
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 8:46:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 6:18:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm constantly signing in.  Even with copy and paste it still gets old fast.  Just refresh and you have to sign in.

On the other hand thank you for running this board.  I know it's a Privilege.
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 6:28:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Auto-logon  would be nice. i agree it is annoying to have to constantly sign in every five minutes.though IE5 makes this a tad more tolerable as it can be told to remeber users/passwords i would still prefer the UBB "Remeber logon for one year(YES/NO)" type setting ive seen in most other UBB forums ive been in. the user doesnt have to let the logon be automatic it would be their choice.

$.02
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top