Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2016 1:42:46 PM EDT
Looking at other members "My EE Listings" under their "user info" tab like looking at their feedback, this would work great for dealers and industry partners since they usually have multiple ads.  

It would help to consolidate shipping, and give a little more exposure to the other sale/trade/buy forums that are not very frequented.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#1]
That's actually a really good idea. Hopefully it's not impossible to do or a giant PITA to the EE mods.

I'm seeing this as something like "Seller's other auctions" button on GB.....
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 2:12:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Just do a search in the EE by user name. Same outcome.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:00:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just do a search in the EE by user name. Same outcome.
View Quote

Thanks for the reply, but my suggestion streamlines the EE experience.  

You could also argue, why have a search feature when you can just google it, or why have "my EE listings" when you can just go to "my topics", why have subscriptions, when you can just save threads to your favorites on your computer, why have a messanger when you can use email, etc. etc. etc.  

I could list a hundred things that could simplify the website which would save bandwidth, time, and headaches but then it would just be like every other crappy firearms forums.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top