Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2016 12:10:55 PM EDT
Like the title implies. It's pretty self explanatory.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 12:07:02 PM EDT
[#1]
What do you mean?
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 12:07:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 12:14:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What do you mean?
View Quote

I think he means like the deal threads, mk18 thread, etc., he wants to put together a thread where all the product reviews can be placed so there's no searching through the whole forum.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 12:20:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think he means like the deal threads, mk18 thread, etc., he wants to put together a thread where all the product reviews can be placed so there's no searching through the whole forum.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What do you mean?

It's pretty self explanatory. For example when I get my new bolt carrier, barrel, sights, lube, etc. We should have a dedicated topic category for  product reviews and range report.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 12:32:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah that'll devolve quickly into a mess.  As it is people often don't use the sub forums because they don't get that much traffic compared to the AR discussions forum.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 1:06:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's pretty self explanatory. For example when I get my new bolt carrier, barrel, sights, lube, etc. We should have a dedicated topic category for  product reviews and range report.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What do you mean?

These threads make up the bulk of AR discussion.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 3:56:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What do you mean?

About 2/5 of it. Ar discussion could mean anything. Might as well have a dedicated topic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top