Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2016 5:29:41 PM EDT
With everyone setting their location to Somalia and Mozambique and such I think that if someone posts an item in the EE and their profile is not set to show a state like Tn in my example, they should have to state where they are located. Its a simple EE rule change but would help you decide if you were interested in an item.
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 5:37:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
With everyone setting their location to Somalia and Mozambique and such I think that if someone posts an item in the EE and their profile is not set to show a state like Tn in my example, they should have to state where they are located. Its a simple EE rule change but would help you decide if you were interested in an item.
View Quote

Or you could PM them and ask where they are located? Nahhhhhh, we need more RULEZ man!
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 6:49:40 PM EDT
[#2]
That's as big of a pain as pm'ing them for a price. Should be common sense to state location.
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 6:52:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's as big of a pain as pm'ing them for a price. Should be common sense to state location.
View Quote

If you buying a gun online why do you care were they are at? Local pickup can be negotiated Once you are interested and invested in said gun,optic, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top