Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2001 4:31:33 PM EDT
Okay, I've posted this before under another one, tried to find it and BTT it, but it's gone (lot of that going on lately).

Any how, I was looking around in the mag section and keep saw dupilcate postings.  As if the original poster couldn't find their post and made it again.

I say, if the post is old, everything is sold, it should be deleted by the original poster (best way) or ....a moderator.

Now, someone said, keep the old posts so people knwo prices.  Reasonable, but I've seen posts where it lists multiple items and where the 'price' WAS at is "SOLD" and no more price.

I figure that cleaning up this area would help a lot in finding things.  Also clear up drive space, even if it's only a little bit.

I've noticed that there is no moderator in that area.  IN my last 'rant' posting, I even volunteered to moderate that area, if allowed.  Get rid of the posting (after contacting the original poster).  Basically, a little hard drive house cleaning.

Kaliburz

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top