Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2001 12:06:47 PM EDT
As a suggestion, why don't you set up a seperate Section for Wilson to use for the Buyers & Sellers Feedback under the Equipment Exchange. Wilson has a great idea going on over there (now 8 pgs. long) that should be expanded on in a more permanate fashion. Help the poor guy out, he is putting in some major OT.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 9:30:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 11:09:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I wish the powers would at least say maybe, no way or yes...
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 5:51:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 1:31:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad you guys are on the case.  I am sure what ever you guys decide will be fine, I personaly think what Wilson is doing is good, a whole lot better than nothing.  

"Is a forum the best pleace/tool for people to trade/sell equipment?"

I hope that does not imply that removing the sale forums will be a option...
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:54:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Please, please, please GoatBoy???
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 12:36:23 PM EDT
[#6]
"Is a forum the best place to deal in equiptment" is a legitimate thought to have,

but,

I believe that with a feedback system in place, the "Forum" method of Buy/Sell/Trade will gain some legitimacy, and trust.

McUZI of the Jungle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top