Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2015 12:37:47 PM EDT
I don't know how many times a topic gets bumped to the top of my subscriptions only to find it's some guy who has claimed a page without adding anything of substance to the thread. IMO this retarded trend takes away from the ease of reading threads and adds a TON of useless wasted space to long threads (the U laugh U lose threads are a great example).

IMO there should be a simple rule- if you insist on "claiming a page" then you also have to add something of substance to the conversation.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 12:40:22 PM EDT
[#1]
1st
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 12:44:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes.

And give anyone who tries to own with an edit some type of avatar of shame for 48 hours.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 2:02:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I own 3rd post
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 2:05:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I own 3rd post
View Quote

I very much appreciate illustrating how obnoxious attention whoring such as this is. I was hoping someone would come along and prove my point for me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top