Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2015 10:06:08 PM EDT

I submit a basic member should have at least same access /  tools or whatever you want to call it as a Bronze
That's how 99% percent of other forums are / that is the standard
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 7:30:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I submit a basic member should have at least same access /  tools or whatever you want to call it as a Bronze
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 7:51:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is'nt every other forum....
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 3:17:44 PM EDT
[#3]
And what would be the selling point of a membership?

You can already make donations through the store, so...?
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 11:34:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry to break it to you but it is no better than many other and in fact most are filled with much nicer more helpful and just friendlier people.....there is nothing special here except for the nice links.
The basic format of this site is in fact far worse than all the V bulletin sites.... having to deal with that alone is PITA enough this sites full membership should be free.
Out of 9 forums (cars and guns) im on only one other has the silly self important pay to play attitude this site has.
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 7:32:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Sorry to break it to you but it is no better than many other and in fact most are filled with much nicer more helpful and just friendlier people.....there is nothing special here except for the nice links.
The basic format of this site is in fact far worse than all the V bulletin sites.... having to deal with that alone is PITA enough this sites full membership should be free.
Out of 9 forums (cars and guns) im on only one other has the silly self important pay to play attitude this site has.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you insane?

I've never seen any other fun forum that has so much technical info available to ALL users as this site.

After being a member here for 5.5 years, v bulletin sucks. I hate going back to check on forums that run v bulletin. Once you learn how to use this site, it's a dream. And using a custom board costs money. Hence the memberships.
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 7:42:46 PM EDT
[#6]
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  I want more free stuff
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 7:56:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Choke thyself.
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 8:00:06 PM EDT
[#8]
OP is from Commieforina, correct?
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 8:34:59 PM EDT
[#9]
So you're bitching that this site sucks and there's better out there but you continue to come back here and use it?  You truely are a special kind of stupid.
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 8:47:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Then don't come back. Their business their rules. Why do Californians always think they can go somewhere and make it conform to their desires?
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 8:50:45 PM EDT
[#11]
FSA
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 8:59:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Why are you pathetic trolls replying to this?
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 9:20:56 PM EDT
[#13]
I sense sarcasm in this one...
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 10:12:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Let me give you some advice kid. If you meet one asshole a day that guy's most likely an asshole, if you meet several assholes a day, you're probably the asshole.
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 10:40:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Im no kid and you're no Raylan .... if this was a click more than a half assed website you could look at my profile and know that
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 10:47:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Im no kid and you're no Raylan .... if this was a click more than a half assed website you could look at my profile and know that
View Quote

Don't know the guy. Must be some super hero of the "everyone owes me" generation that you're part of.
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 10:49:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Once again, if this site is so bad, why do you keep coming back for more?
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 10:51:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Do you post a lot on the other sites that you do like?

Link Posted: 9/12/2015 10:49:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Car building sites
My part time small business is offering a component related to that

I decided to build some AR’s for myself about a year ago ... ending up here
Yes much good info here .... appreciated
But asking a question here is like hitting myself with a hammer ... the hatred for new people and ca on the site is astounding.
coc says no personal attracts but apparently if you’re from ca you’re unworthy of any respect what so ever.
Furthermore .... outside of someone having a tragic life event no one here has any interest in being helpful or even halfway friendly to anyone anywhere.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 10:52:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I generally don’t
My OP you might notice is from 7/30/2015
There was zero RE’s to this for a long time ... I checked in on it out of boredom and found more of the same shit that make me no longer want to be here.

Shortly after making the OP I decided im out of here because of the people here not so much the site itself
So there you go
Im here to post this but im really out ... you all have fun in your little word of AR’s hating and trolling each other.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 10:52:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Car building sites

But asking a question here is like hitting myself with a hammer ... the hatred for new people and ca on the site is astounding.
coc says no personal attracts but apparently if you’re from ca you’re unworthy of any respect what so ever.
Furthermore .... outside of someone having a tragic life event no one here has any interest in being helpful or even halfway friendly to anyone anywhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Car building sites

That's not entirely true. The tech forums are full of helpful people. Don't lump the GD asshattery in with the rest of the site.

Just about any of the tech forums if you go in there with a serious question, you'll meet someone that knows way more about it than any one person should and they'll be willing to help.

That said, if you've got a shitty attitude, don't be surprised when that's returned to you.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 11:46:13 AM EDT
[#22]
edit: Not worth it. Have fun in your travels.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 6:43:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sorry to break it to you, but this isn't every other site

nothing is keeping you here.

you can still post, access multiple threads, IM people, post images, and use gunstruction.

giving everyone access to things like team, defeats the point of having it in the first place.

nobody here owes you anything
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 6:47:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Car building sites

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Car building sites

as a guy who joined the same year as you, if you do not post like a retard, you will not be called a retard.

a difficult concept, i know
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 7:10:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well you can always GTFO.... Door is over there>>>
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 1:01:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Let me give you some advice kid. If you meet one asshole a day that guy's most likely an asshole, if you meet several assholes a day, you're probably the asshole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, I spit food on that one!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top