Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2015 11:44:03 PM EDT
I'm trying to find a thread I posted to the other day, but I can't find an option like on other forums "Search for posts made by user" or anything similar.  

Am I just not seeing it?
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 11:56:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Try google, search your user name and ar15.com

Paid membership has a button called "subscriptions", gives a list of posts you follow/post in.

The search function button also allows searching by name...maybe it becomes functional after so many postings?

HTH
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:05:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I'm trying to find a thread I posted to the other day, but I can't find an option like on other forums "Search for posts made by user" or anything similar.  

Am I just not seeing it?
View Quote

As a Team Member, I simply click on the my subscriptions tab, and it
takes me to a list of every topic  I have posted in that is still
active.

The search by Author Name is another Team Member function.

It's worth the twentysomething dollars a year to have these functions and access to the double-secret forums.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top