Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2015 9:57:13 PM EDT
Sometimes after a few beers you go and post some dumb stuff. Sometimes you realize you don't want that dumb stuff shared with the world after you sober up. It would be really nice for OP's to have the option of deleting your own threads. What do you think?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:31:14 PM EDT
[#1]
So what did you post that you regret?
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:44:01 PM EDT
[#2]
if he tells you, then he'll have 2 threads to want to delete, but can't.

Link Posted: 5/8/2015 8:14:40 PM EDT
[#3]

That doesn't sound like any fun
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 10:24:48 AM EDT
[#4]
No.
If you post stupid things because you are drunk I guess you'll have to go back and delete whatever hasn't already been quoted, after you sober up. I don't think members should be able to delete their own threads randomly. If it's that big of a deal, a Staff member can help you. Contact one and ask them to lock or delete it.

If you start a thread, you should have to live with it.
Letting everyone start threads and then delete them would lead to all sorts of shenanigans.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 10:34:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I like the idea.  They should remain visible to mods so appropriate action can be taken against individuals who are violating the COC.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 6:37:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the idea.  They should remain visible to mods so appropriate action can be taken against individuals who are violating the COC.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 6:39:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top