Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2015 12:16:43 AM EDT
This shit's annoying... You try to IM a person on the site and AFTER you type it up and hit "Submit" ... only THEN are you notified that their inbox is full.

Can you (the Admins) send the person an alert, "Hey, fucknuts, people are trying to contact you...clean out your shit and you can keep receiving messages!"

When I hit "IM User" your code should ALREADY tell me that I am wasting my time(inbox full), or that the site IMs are turned off.  Don't wait until AFTER I've typed up an IM to then tell me I can't send it.  That's Edward-esque.  Let's make this shit proactive, not reactive.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that the 3000 word IM you just typed ain't gunna happen" /Edward's voice.

It should also send an alert to the user to wake the fuck up and clean shit out.

You people are pissing me off.

Fix it.

TRG

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top