Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2015 10:52:56 AM EDT
If possible, it would be nice to add some sort of reminder for a party to leave feedback... like if X leaves feedback for Y, Y gets something that directs them to leave feedback for X.

I do leave feedback every time I have an interaction on EE, yet some members just don't leave feedback (even when asked to). Their positive feedback goes up (as I haven't had an issue since the new system was started), but mine stays the same. I view it as I'm letting the community know that the person did conduct the sale/purchase/trade well, but if someone looks at me as a buyer/seller, they don't get as good of an insight into my conduct (not trying to sound self-centered, but if I handle my interactions correctly, it serves the community just the same to know about it as it does on the other end). It doesn't take too long to fill it out, but I guess some members just overlook it. It does kind of disheartens you to leave feedback, when some members don't do the same.

Of course I'm continuing to use the system, but just putting my view out there on it. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 1:33:59 PM EDT
[#1]
This bugs me as well.  I pay as soon as I receive contact from the seller on payment options.  I even ask them to provide me with feedback as I have a low number.  They all say they will, more often than not they don't.  I will not leave feedback for the seller until they provide me with feedback.  They listed the item, I bite, I pay, they should be willing to provide feedback first off.  Oh well, I 'll just live with low feedback and get on with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top