Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2015 11:12:16 PM EDT
Just an FYI, ever since the 'Precision Rifles' forum was added, the spacing of the rollover graphics has been off.  Just mouse over any of the forum titles and when the graphics update to the rollover image, they all look correct, alignment wise - except for the one for Precision Rifles.  I don't recall what title was there before anymore, but it was clearly less characters in width.

Link Posted: 2/3/2015 11:16:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I noticed that too. I try not to be OCD
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:11:48 AM EDT
[#2]
In my case - it bugs the crap out of me.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 12:13:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I think it depends on what size screen you are using, what type of device, and what you have set your font size at.

On my PC with a 21" screen and large font, the AK-47 button has the AK- on the button and the 47 below the button. The precision rifle button has precision on the button and rifle below. There are lots of buttons and examples of other anomolies I could list, but the bottom line is if I had a larger monitor the site would look different. Everything would fit where it's supposed to.

Or...maybe that button needs to be made longer.
I'm just throwing my two cents in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top