Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2014 4:25:11 PM EDT
I hate scrolling through a page to find my last post. Can we have our own post highlight option?

its called highlight authors post fwit

get a "hightlight own post"

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 5:39:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice idea..I use my avatar to find my posts....
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 5:55:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Look on the right side in your subscription folder. The little red square will land you there.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 5:58:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Look on the right side in your subscription folder. The little red square will land you there.
View Quote

The only lil red square on the screen is in the middle and itll delete the thread from the subscription page
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 6:04:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The only lil red square on the screen is in the middle and itll delete the thread from the subscription page
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No no, WAY further right, in the 'Last Post' column. I'd screen shot, but that's way too much work.

There's a grey square that takes you to the last post, and a red square that takes you to Your last post.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 6:16:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No no, WAY further right, in the 'Last Post' column. I'd screen shot, but that's way too much work.

There's a grey square that takes you to the last post, and a red square that takes you to Your last post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im guessing that is a feature for people that have a GOLD star..Not Bronze, I dont have those buttons.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Im guessing that is a feature for people that have a GOLD star..Not Bronze, I dont have those buttons.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In.

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:16:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Ah yes, that is a Gold and above perk. I was responding to OP, who has life, so he has it.

*Sorry!*
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 12:01:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nice idea..I use my avatar to find my posts....
View Quote

This is one reason I have the predominantly yellow avatar. It stands out nicely on a quick scroll that blurs all other details.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:48:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote
yeah i dont open my threads from there, and i don’t want to go to the last post all the time

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top