Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2014 4:20:40 PM EDT
Unless I'm missing something, this forum doesn't have a feature to jump to the first unread post in a thread. Nearly every other forum I use has this feature. I almost never go back to read popular threads here because I have to scroll down through the thread to find where I left off reading, and on long threads that can be quite a pain. I would LOVE it if this site would have that feature. And if it does have that feature and I can't find it, someone PLEASE tell me where it is to make my browsing of this site bearable. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 4:22:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Eww. I'm all for a site adding perks for their paid members (like avatars, storage, more boards, discounts, etc...). But removing a very basic forum feature for those who don't want to pay for a membership doesn't sit right with me. Oh well. Thanks for the response.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 4:37:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Its like $25 a year and opens up many other site features including prize drawings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top