Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2014 1:41:20 PM EDT
In vote thread it would be nice to see who voted what. The OP should be able to click a button to have public or private voting.

public voting should keep it more honest since you can see who voted. It would also let me add more people to my ingore list
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 1:40:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 2:14:24 PM EDT
[#2]
We already have enough groupthink in GD. Public voting would encourage it even more. I might like the idea, but it should be optional when starting a poll and have a clear "public" or "private" label by the vote button. OP should not get special privilege to see the votes but blind it to the readership, like some kind of demi-mod. If an OP starts a public poll and votes for an unpopular side, OP is just as publicly accountable.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top