Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 12:13:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, wrong place.. My bad.
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 8:42:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Would be cool if the watch forum could also hold other men's interests; like clothes, cologne, and other stuff like that would be nice.

http://i.imgur.com/ihdb3yR.jpg
We want a watch sub forum, not one for metro sexual's!

Link Posted: 5/20/2013 9:52:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/10/2013 3:28:59 PM EDT
[#4]
A watch subforum would be a great idea.
Link Posted: 6/23/2013 8:47:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Still no movement on this?  What does it take?
Link Posted: 6/23/2013 10:50:25 PM EDT
[#6]
An act of god!
Link Posted: 8/3/2013 7:59:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought a parts watch to get a bezel for the working Core watch....it showed up today.

I took it apart and was going to start stripping parts....when I noticed it had a bit of corrosion on the rear contact....it was time to clean...

Pulled it apart as best I could and used some contact cleaner on it...q-tips and the like....and low and behold....

I guess now I need another parts watch...
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:01:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Ok, I bought a Team Membership.  Get this watch forum going!
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:54:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought a parts watch to get a bezel for the working Core watch....it showed up today.

I took it apart and was going to start stripping parts....when I noticed it had a bit of corrosion on the rear contact....it was time to clean...

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y484/echo26c/coreapart_zpsd86c7c16.jpg

Pulled it apart as best I could and used some contact cleaner on it...q-tips and the like....and low and behold....

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y484/echo26c/corecollection_zps0cdcab05.jpg

View Quote

What's the extra stuff on your watch band? That a little flashlight? Looks convenient.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 3:06:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What's the extra stuff on your watch band? That a little flashlight? Looks convenient.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y484/echo26c/coreapart_zpsd86c7c16.jpg

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y484/echo26c/corecollection_zps0cdcab05.jpg

It's me getting bored at the shop and having access to kydex...:)

I made the holder for the Streamlight Nano.....and the case holds an extra battery, a handcuff key, and a clone micro SD card for my phone...if I loose my phone....I can replace it to within a month or so of stored data.

Link Posted: 10/2/2013 11:01:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Currently waiting on a Suunto Ambit 2 w/ HR. Wanted to see what other ARFCOMMERS thought of it, found this thread looking for the AR15.com watch forum. WTF.

I'm genuinely surprised there isn't one already.

More dumbfounding - there isn't even a "Gadgets" or an "Electronic Devices" forum (Not suggesting that watches be thrown in any such forum).

Someone needs to get on this.
Link Posted: 10/4/2013 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#12]
I have a few high-end pieces but I find myself wearing this every day...

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 9:15:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 12/21/2013 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Im shopping for a watch now, I hoped there was a subforum but found this instead
Link Posted: 12/21/2013 11:14:02 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Im shopping for a watch now, I hoped there was a subforum but found this instead
View Quote
I think we will have a gay transgendered forum before we ever see a watch sub forum.

Link Posted: 12/21/2013 11:15:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I think we will have a gay transgendered forum before we ever see a watch sub forum.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The staff forum doesn't count because it's off limits.

Link Posted: 12/23/2013 8:50:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 9:15:35 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
For those who might not explore too much outside GD, there is a new forum that will encompass watches.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_1/174_Grooming_and_Haberdashery.html

There is already a good picture thread started, and we can always use some more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For those who might not explore too much outside GD, there is a new forum that will encompass watches.

There is already a good picture thread started, and we can always use some more.
No sir, does it say anything about watches or horology? That is for shaving and hats,  which I can see getting a whole 5-10 people in.

Link Posted: 12/23/2013 9:18:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 10:44:22 AM EDT
[#20]
I will only accept a dedicated watch forum and nothing else. If the homos can have equality then so can we!
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 12:05:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
No sir, does it say anything about watches or horology? That is for shaving and hats,  which I can see getting a whole 5-10 people in.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I said before that we need little knitted watch hats.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 11:23:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Bumping out of archive potential.

New SCUBA forum opened recently.  

There is a VAPERS forum FFS!  How is that not part of the Humidor crowd?  

Really, there are TWO subforums for nicotine addicts and ZERO for watches? WTF?
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 5:27:52 PM EDT
[#23]
We've got guns (duh) and knives covered but not watches? That's an affront to all that is manly!
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 2:39:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Apparently site staff are all cell phone time keepers and hate wristwatches.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:28:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
We've got guns (duh) and knives covered but not watches? That's an affront to all that is manly!
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:36:47 PM EDT
[#26]
BUMP.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 4:04:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Pretty please already with the watch forum.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm missing why we do not have a Watch Forum - but have two Smoking Forums....and a range of many other non-firearm related forums.  Seriously - we have enough ARFCOM members that have a regular interest.

I cast my vote FOR a Watch Forum.

(Please)
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:38:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:48:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Watch Forum!
View Quote

Y'all better get right with the Lord.  That's one of the signs of the impending apocalypse.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 11:12:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Watch Forum!
View Quote

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top