BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 8:38:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Color me extremely interested in an actual app, not a mobile web page (no matter how functional or aesthetically pleasing).

Notification of PMs when the app is closed, but no notification for updates to sub'd threads are two key features, along with a host of others seen in Tapatalk.

I'm willing to pay for an Android app.  :D Particularly if you need to pay someone to secure the external board API and/or write the app.  :D

Replying rather than Editing so that I can subscribe to this thread.

One feature Tapatalk does NOT have that I'd like to see is the ability to Favorite certain fora or sub-fora.  This is a huge board and attempting to find a particular forum whilst weeding through the various Chawin' T'backy and other unwanted fora is daunting on a small screen.  I almost never hit XDA Developers on my mobiles (even on a 10" screen) for this reason.
Link Posted: 6/28/2013 12:25:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Color me extremely interested in an actual app, not a mobile web page (no matter how functional or aesthetically pleasing).

Notification of PMs when the app is closed, but no notification for updates to sub'd threads are two key features, along with a host of others seen in Tapatalk.

I'm willing to pay for an Android app.  :D Particularly if you need to pay someone to secure the external board API and/or write the app.  :D

Replying rather than Editing so that I can subscribe to this thread.

One feature Tapatalk does NOT have that I'd like to see is the ability to Favorite certain fora or sub-fora.  This is a huge board and attempting to find a particular forum whilst weeding through the various Chawin' T'backy and other unwanted fora is daunting on a small screen.  I almost never hit XDA Developers on my mobiles (even on a 10" screen) for this reason.

1.  How are you subscribing to this, or any, thread, as a free member?
2.  As a Team Member, you can favorite subforums already.

Link Posted: 8/1/2013 5:46:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 3:36:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I just entered this decade earlier this week when I got a smartphone for myself and the lady... Count me interested

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 3:52:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Its here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:42:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Its here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/vSvsfLH.jpg

View Quote

How original!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:50:30 PM EDT
[#8]

I looked before, just for shits-n-giggles, and found an app that compiles EE listings here.  It wasnt an "official" Arfcom app, though.  Just some guy made it, as far as I know.

Link Posted: 2/7/2014 12:13:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Bump for interest
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 2:17:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Bump for interest
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/4/2014 1:51:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bump for interest

+87
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 3:50:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Long time reader. Plus on mobile. Willing to help make it happen. Would buy in App Store.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:02:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/5/2014 4:17:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Bump
Link Posted: 5/5/2014 8:55:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Bump
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/5/2014 10:28:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
if they gave me a RESTful API to use I'd have one out within a week for iOS.  
View Quote

Translation?

Link Posted: 5/5/2014 10:39:27 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Translation?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Translation?

It's a way for him to write an iPhone application where it can request the site's content in a way that can be formatted to fit on the iPhone screen. It also supports site services such as login, search, etc.

Link Posted: 5/5/2014 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It's a way for him to write an iPhone application where it can request the site's content in a way that can be formatted to fit on the iPhone screen. It also supports site services such as login, search, etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Translation?

thanks.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top