Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2017 2:10:31 AM EDT
Well who's down for trying some cheap egyptian booze? I don't know if they export this stuff or not.......... but they shouldn't. Although the Stella isn't terrible. Which country has the worst booze you've ever had?

Link Posted: 4/14/2017 2:23:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Stella isn't bad.  I actually enjoy it and like the fact that it's like $1.50 for a 16oz at bars.

Turkish beer is bad.  Very bad.  I still cringe at the taste of Efes but options were limited. Tuborg malt was better

Link Posted: 4/14/2017 2:28:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stella isn't bad.  I actually enjoy it and like the fact that it's like $1.50 for a 16oz at bars.

Turkish beer is bad.  Very bad.  I still cringe at the taste of Efes but options were limited. Tuborg malt was better

http://i2.aroq.com/1/efes_pilsen_group_hr.jpg
View Quote
Yeah, who doesn't love getting a liter of cheap beer for $3.50 with tip? I've not had the Turkish stuff. I guess when you're the only breweries in your country there isn't a lot of reason to try very hard, so I should just appreciate that they're semi drinkable.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 10:52:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a 12 pack at world market once and remember their selection from Sri Lanka was not drinkable. Also remember Xingu being a poor showing.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 10:54:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 10:55:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought this was going to be a Dogfish Head weird beer thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top