Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2017 10:27:47 PM EDT
BT White Dog made it's way to south Mississippi and I had to try it.  Got some of the Mash Bill #1 (125 proof) and the Wheated Mash (114 proof).  $18.95 per 350 ML bottle so what's to lose?  Both had that right off the still, unaged taste I've found in all Moonshine I've ever drank.  However, it was way in the background any just noticeable.  Both were very sweet and simple.  The Wheated Mash was smoother on the tongue with a slightly oily mouth feel.  The Mash Bill #1 had a noticeably stronger finish.  Surprisingly neither had a breath taking burn.  Strong, notable, but not harsh.  A little water dulled the Wheated down without improvement.  Water in Mashbill #1 reduced the burn and increase the sweetness.  If you're looking for something very different or haven't tried Moonshine I'd recommend giving these a spin.  There's also a Rye Mash White Dog.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top