Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2017 7:16:29 PM EDT
......TITS.  I'd abandoned my beloved triple-distilled golden nectar for craft IPA's for the last couple years.  Now I'm reversing that and was pleasantly surprised to see MANY more options being imported nowadays.

I'm currently filling my face-hole with The Green Spot, an amazing pure pot still.  

SO many new brands I've never seen or heard of.......anybody who loves the stuff got any recommendations?  Here's some of my already favs and variations within these I've not necessarily tried (for instance, The Red Breast now has like 4 varieties):

The Red Breast
Knappogue Castle
Black Bush
The Green Spot
Jameson's (hey, it's fucking Jameson's.....)
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Find Midleton.....made by Jamison.....

it's spelled correctly...

I'm on Total Wine's "Whiskey of the Month" e-mail list.

just tried Bunnahabhain single malt scotch....WOW.....

First world problems, right.....
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 7:38:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Find Midleton.....made by Jamison.....

it's spelled correctly...

I'm on Total Wine's "Whiskey of the Month" e-mail list.

just tried Bunnahabhain single malt scotch....WOW.....

First world problems, right.....
View Quote
I've had Midleton's Very Rare....it was amazing.

Scotch......not a fan...I've tried several times......but no.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 7:51:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 8:12:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Irish whiskey is awesome.  My favorite is The Green Spot.  The Yellow Spot is not so impressive.  I also love the Midleton expressions, but that kind of money is usually put into scotch.  The Red Breast 21 is another great one.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 8:34:12 PM EDT
[#5]
---
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 8:41:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Irish whiskey is awesome.  My favorite is The Green Spot.  The Yellow Spot is not so impressive.  I also love the Midleton expressions, but that kind of money is usually put into scotch.  The Red Breast 21 is another great one.
View Quote
Good to know on the Yellow Spot since it's pricey.  I've been wanting to throw down on the 21 RB for awhile now......
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 9:15:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I am a big fan of the Jameson Black Barrel right now.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 11:28:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Odd that I found this thread, however, I am drinking a four-finger Jameson's and water right now.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 10:06:08 PM EDT
[#9]
+1. On green spot.

Really like black barrel and fortunate to have 2007 special Vintage Jameson which is really good.  

Red breast 12 is nice. I am looking for a red breast 12 lustau
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 9:42:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Just had some Tyrconnell 10 year old finished in a Madeira cask.  Wow really smooth. I will have some on hand from now on.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 10:02:29 PM EDT
[#11]
I like Irish whisky and usually have a bottle on hand.

Still prefer Bourbon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top