Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2017 10:25:15 PM EDT
Here we go

Link Posted: 2/23/2017 10:49:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Finally got my Brodir, An Cuan Mor and 2013 Cairdeas.  Need the new The 1815 and an upopened bottle of Lore, before I start going after the older expressions.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 11:22:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, that looks good.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 3:41:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:35:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Laphroaig is my favorite daily drinker, and I like the 10yr better than any of their other offerings that I've tried, but man that Lore sure does look tempting.

I also enjoy making fun of Laphroaig Select...which is horrid...on Laphroaig's Facebook page.  They welcome all folk...lovers and haters...so while I normally just shower praise in fine fashion, with the Select I went for funny but honest.  Whoever they have running that page has a good sense of humor and a warm spirit.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:08:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Plenty of other Islay on my shelf right now, but no Laphroaig. We passed around a bottle of Cairdeas at the last whiskey society event last year for chugs and it tasted good

A friend has one of these and it's REALLY good:

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 8:29:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Plenty of other Islay on my shelf right now, but no Laphroaig. We passed around a bottle of Cairdeas at the last whiskey society event last year for chugs and it tasted good

A friend has one of these and it's REALLY good:

https://img.thewhiskyexchange.com/540/lrgsig1998v5.jpg
View Quote

Which Cairdeas?  The 2013 was aged in Port wood.  It is amazing, and unopened bottles are fetching about 130 pounds at auction in the UK.  The 2017 Cairdeas should be out in April.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 12:10:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Which Cairdeas?  The 2013 was aged in Port wood.  It is amazing, and unopened bottles are fetching about 130 pounds at auction in the UK.  The 2017 Cairdeas should be out in April.
View Quote

2016 I guess. It had a red stripe on the label.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:11:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  It's first matured in ex-bourbon barrels then Madiera hogsheads.  Good stuff!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top