Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2017 3:57:58 PM EDT
For those of you traveling through duty free shops, can you grab me a bottle of Laphroaig's "Four Oak" and/or "The 1815 Edition"?  I can work out payment arrangements later.  Before the subforum was started, a few of us already had a list of "If you find..." among a few members.  

Laphroaig Travel Retail editions

The "Four Oak" will join the larger "QA" and "PX" editions if you are familiar.  The 1815 Edition is coming out in April.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be flying through Hamburg in late April on my way back from Egypt. I'll try looking for you. The duty free in Hamburg is amazing.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll be flying through Hamburg in late April on my way back from Egypt. I'll try looking for you. The duty free in Hamburg is amazing.
View Quote

Awesome!  The only duty free shop I hit regularly is an annual trip to the one in Panama City and Houston on the run out there.  My best friend lives down in Bocas del Toro.  The duty free shop in Panama City is rather crappy.  I may start routing my flights through other cities to hit more duty free shops!

If you come across any of these, in this order.

The 1815
An Cuan Mor
Brodir batch #001 or #002
Four Wood
PX Wood
QA Wood

I will IM you what I am willing to spend.  And, have fun on the trip!
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Good deal. I will be there for two months, so you might have to email me on here. I probably won't have access to my main phone, but will probably still be screwing around on here. Currently slated to get back stateside April 29th.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:51:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good deal. I will be there for two months, so you might have to email me on here. I probably won't have access to my main phone, but will probably still be screwing around on here. Currently slated to get back stateside April 29th.
View Quote

Cool, and in advance of your time over there - STAY SAFE!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top