Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2017 4:57:11 PM EDT
Hey guys and gals,

My Uncle passed away about a month back and we are trying to help my aunt sort through stuff and getting rid of excess stuff.  I know these aren't high end/high dollar watches but I was wondering if any of you knew approximate values on them?  My aunt is looking to get rid of them to help defer the cost of the funeral.

Thank you, any help is appreciated.

2 Movado, 1 Anne Klein watches
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 9:01:13 PM EDT
[#1]
What are Rolexes worth while we're at this?
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 2:42:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What are Rolexes worth while we're at this?
View Quote
This is like asking, "What are guns worth?"
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 6:13:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Your best bet would be to look up the reference numbers (usually on the caseback), find the model names online, and see how much they are selling for used.  Or find the retail price and try to get some certain percentage of that as a starting point, not sure exactly what that would be, but I don't think any of those watches are particularly valuable or in demand.

You might checkout WatchRecon to get an idea of their value once you find the model names.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 11:06:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the advice. I know they probably won't fetch much but anything I can do to help my aunt out is something.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top