Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2017 6:22:14 AM EDT
So, i think i want to pick up a chronograph with leather band and came across these two Bulovas.  I like the 96B259 cause it looks a little dressier (to me) and has the sweeping second hand but the moon watch seems pretty popular.

Can't decide which one to pick up.  Any reason not to get either?

96B259

Bulova Moon Watch
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:12:27 AM EDT
[#1]
$550.00 for something to wear on your arm that tells time... hmmm my cell phone does that.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:35:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I like the cleaner lines of the lower one better. It looks similar to the Omega Speedmaster, which I am pretty sure the look they were going for.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:47:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
$550.00 for something to wear on your arm that tells time... hmmm my cell phone does that.
View Quote
What forum are you in?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:03:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I like the top one better personally
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 9:05:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Top one
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 10:57:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What forum are you in?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What forum are you in?
Yup...
There should be infractions and at least a sub-forum ban being handed out for people who post stupid shit like that in this forum.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:06:49 AM EDT
[#7]
The Bulova Moonwatch wears very, very large.
Best try one on before you buy.
I wanted to like it but even on my flat 7.25" wrist it wore too large.
The lug to lug is like 52mm.
The Omega Speedmaster has a lug to lug of around 48mm.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 10:50:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Fucking seriously?

Yeah, sure, be the tard who whips out his phone during meetings to check the time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top