Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2017 8:27:24 PM EDT
Looking to purchase a new watch for my wife and I think she'd really like one with Tritium. I've Google and tried Amazon and seems only Luminox makes a womans dive style tritium watch. There are a few on amazon that look more like fashion watches but come from China and have the same review by the same guy on them. So where else would one look for a dive style womans Tritium watch?
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 8:48:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Tick tock

More

Nice selection
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:19:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tick tock

More

Nice selection
View Quote
Thanks for the links! Deep Blue has one that is dead nuts on that I'm looking for. Unfortunately, I cannot find anyone that sells them. It's in their catalog, but there sure isn't a lot of folks that sell them. Tomorrow I'll try calling the company.
Again, thank you for your help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top