Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2017 3:46:33 PM EDT
I have a Citizen eco drive watch that I am having issues with the band. I have sent it back to citizen before to get a new band but they had it for quite some time. I am hoping there is someone out there that can do the work a little faster.

One of the links that isn't supposed to separate has a portion of a pin that is broken or missing.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 5:32:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Just buy a new band and put it in yourself. It isn't hard at all.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 6:10:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just buy a new band and put it in yourself. It isn't hard at all.
View Quote
I would do this but the only bands I could find were nearly as much as the watch.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 8:17:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Then toss it in the trash and buy a quality automatic watch and ditch the quartz junk.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 8:46:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

One of the links that isn't supposed to separate has a portion of a pin that is broken or missing.
View Quote
Just replace the pin.
Any component local jewelry store should be able to help you for afew dollars.

Or you could can call Citizen, and have them send you half of the band and replace half band.

Or you can call Citizen and have them send you a hole new band.

If you call Citizen they will want the model & case back number off the back of the watch.
The model number is usually 3 letters a dash and afew more letters & numbers 

Or you could put after market band on there.  Look at Speidel, they will run about $20.

Any component local, non-chain jewelry store should be able to help you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top