Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2017 11:43:04 AM EDT
I've had a jones for an orange Doxa Sub since reading the Cussler books as a kid.  I may have to make it happen soon.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:04:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Like you I grew up reading Cussler novels and when I was about to graduate college I found out about the Dirk Pitt special edition SUB750T. So I bought one as a college graduation gift to myself. I love it. I used to wear it daily but replaced that with an MTM for daily use since the Doxa is an automatic. I need to get a decent winder for storage so it's ready to go whenever I want.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:09:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Like you I grew up reading Cussler novels and when I was about to graduate college I found out about the Dirk Pitt special edition SUB750T. So I bought one as a college graduation gift to myself. I love it. I used to wear it daily but replaced that with an MTM for daily use since the Doxa is an automatic. I need to get a decent winder for storage so it's ready to go whenever I want.
View Quote
I've got a winder but not a particularly good one.  Does fine for the vostok collection but I think it'll bear some research before I trust anything to it worth more than many cars I've driven over the years.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:18:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had several over the years, and still have a 750T Sharkhunter Military Edition and a 1200T Professional.  They're very high quality watches with very unique and retro styling.  I'm a big fan.  I'll post some pics when I get home tonight.

Here's me wearing the 750T Sharkie on a  shark dive a bunch of years ago.

My 1200T Pro.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top