Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2017 7:24:54 PM EDT
More specifically, the Cruise Night Vision series.

Starting my fledgling watch collection and kinda have been eyeing this one in the Costco case.

It is now on sale for $125, $60 off the usual $185, and I could not resist so I picked one up. Seeing if you guys have any input, I'd prefer an automatic or a Kinetic like my Seiko Coutura, but I like it for the price and figured it'd make a decent beater watch. I know it's not Rolex or Omega (maybe someday), but I thought I'd give it a shot for the price.

I can always return it, I'd like to know your thoughts. Posted this in GD with no answers so I'll try here. Thanks.

https://m.costco.com/Technomarine-Cruise-Black-and-White-Silicon-Men's-Watch.product.100234584.html
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a similar one, similar price, hasn't given me any issues.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 11:36:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a similar one, similar price, hasn't given me any issues.
View Quote
Thanks, been wearing it a couple days. Like it so far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top