Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2017 3:44:20 AM EDT
Been looking for a field watch for the last couple weeks. 

Last week I missed out on the 50% off sale of the first 50 new Maratac central second hand mid size pilot watch by seconds. So I look around at other brands but keep coming back to Maratac. Figuring the central second hand wont be back any time soon I settle on paying full price ($450) for an original Maratac mid pilot but decide to check the EE first to see what's there. Lo and behold there's an original mid for $280 ...."great!" says I and shoot a message to the user.

I got home tonight to find a message with his paypal info and I send off the $280. Immediately after I hit send on paypal I go to the county comm site to buy a couple new bands and what do I see? The mid original pilot on sale for $219 and the mid central second hand pilot back in stock for full price.

FML  

No real point, just wanted to get it out. 

Link Posted: 3/21/2017 8:48:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 7:27:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Man those have gone up a ton, I bought the mid pilot and the Big pilot and the GPT 1.0

I paid $199 and $220 at the time. They are great watches , solid construction , worth $500 easy

I've owned many rolex and Panerai's ,  IWC's and Maratac's are awesome for the money
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top