Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2017 10:48:15 PM EDT
WOW! Very well-made straps from these guys. They continuously run a "Buy 2 - Get One Free" promotion.

The buckles and keepers on the straps are very heavy duty, especially on the Alpha models.

Customer service seems to be top notch as well... They sent the wrong color strap for my freebie. I snapped a pic and emailed them. They are sending the correct color and told me to keep the mistake strap for my troubles.

I just thought I'd take a minute and pass on the good find.

ETA - I'll post some pix shortly.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 11:39:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Great to hear.  I ordered 3 today.  

I wish they had more alphas in pvd.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 5:05:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked up a couple of these, very comfortable and very well made. Much better than the WatchGecko one I also have.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 7:10:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks MP, i ordered 3 of the alphas, 2 for one and 10% off of first order.  I decided to strap my Omegas and save the bracelets duress since im pretty hard on watches.  Hell, i had a Danish student pilot ask after the debrief....where did you get your NATO strap.  He bought himself a moonwatch to celebrate making it this far.  He was awesome btw....as a pilot.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 9:19:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I picked up a couple of these, very comfortable and very well made. Much better than the WatchGecko one I also have.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/45602/IMG-5405-183932.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/45602/IMG-5404-183931.JPG
View Quote
I've been looking at this exact strap. Thanks for posting the pictures
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:21:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Just picked up 3 also!!
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 12:56:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I went with a black Alpha with black hardware.  Really nice quality compared to the $10 strap I bought off of Amazon.  Also doesn't get all smelly from my sweat.  I may need to hit it with a lighter though to get some of those loose threads.

Link Posted: 5/27/2017 12:22:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Fyi

BluShark has a limited edition strap that donates 100% of profits to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund.  

https://www.blusharkstraps.com/collections/alphashark/products/intrepid
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 3:29:05 PM EDT
[#8]
They don't make a 19mm

ETA: Blueshark said to try the 20mm and it should work fine. 3 en route.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:43:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Just got my 3 straps and put one of them on a TAG Carrera. Very nice straps. The hardware is much nicer than the $9 no-name straps and the engraving on the buckle is a nice touch.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:47:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I need a Speedmaster in my life
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top