Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2017 12:26:51 PM EDT
Well, I went to put on my H3 auto and the minute hand just spins. the watch wasn't dropped, and I haven't hit it on anything. I just put it on and it seems like the minute hand is loose and just spins. I contacted traser and was told I need the receipt and the warranty booklet. I have neither. I registered the watch online because I knew I would not have the paperwork.  I am now in the market for a new watch. the guy that deals with the US repairs is a asshole. the watch is 3 1/2 months old and I guess I am out 600 bucks. I learned my lesson, check the customer service of companies before buying. I am so pissed. I am done spending over 200 bucks for a watch, I know it is not as expensive as some really high end watches but I love this watch and it is simple.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 12:35:21 PM EDT
[#1]
You can probably have a jeweler near you fix it.  Shit man, I'd take a stab at it if you were local and wouldn't stab me if I fucked it up.

The minute hand most probably just popped loose and is being held on by the second hand.  it probably just needs the second hand removed, the minute hand reseated, and the second hand reinstalled.  It'll take longer to take apart and reassemble than to actually fix.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 1:04:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I am going to take it to a local jeweler this week, they said a few days for the estimate and a a few days to a week to repair.  The only problem is it is a sealed watch ( I think).
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 9:33:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am going to take it to a local jeweler this week, they said a few days for the estimate and a a few days to a week to repair.  The only problem is it is a sealed watch ( I think).
View Quote

Plenty of qualified watch makers can repair water proof watches. Hell, they can even pressure test them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top