Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2017 4:46:02 PM EDT
Ok, so I came across this watch online and I really like the looks of it but 200 bucks is a bit more that I want to risk only to find out that the company is junk.
Anyone have experience with Aeromatic watches? are they any good or are they junk?

Link to watch in question.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 7:28:48 PM EDT
[#1]
No experience with the brand, but I would be hesitant to buy any watch with an unidentified mechanical movement.  

At that price, it's probably a Chinese movement (might be alright, might be complete shit) or possibly a Japanese Miyota (good quality).  

If it were anything other than a Chinese movement, they would probably list it as such.  I'd shoot them an email to find out what it is if you don't want to gamble your money on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top